What's new

Facebook or Instagram

I personally like Facebook. All advertising is in Facebook. But I will go for the both because both social media platforms now is one of the best. So both social media Facebook and Instagram advertising your products very well.

Instagram is more compatible with mobile devices. Given that for many years it was a mobile-only site and its smaller variety of types of content, it's no wonder that Instagram is a better mobile experience than Facebook. In this regard, Facebook has come a long, long way, but Instagram is made for the phone, period.

As far as online presence is concerned, facebook is the best. it has the highest number of users and it is a platform where people meet with each other and become friends etc. Facebook us widely used throughout the world and everyone seems to love it
When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?

Both Facebook and Instagram are good but I will prefer Facebook because Facebook don't use data to much and is easy for people to see advertisement more also it one if the most popular platform in my country both young and old are using Facebook

I used both social media Facebook and Instagram. Both social media is Very interesting and securityfull.we advertise our products very well on both social media. Facebook is large amount user's. And Much more user's are active in Facebook all time.

The Instagram post has over 2,400 likes compared to Facebook's 21. ... For instance, images perform better on Instagram than Facebook since that's what Instagram is primarily used for. Text, on the other hand, is better left to Facebook most of the time. You have to consider how your audience uses each social network

I prefer Facebook to Instagram. The Facebook has a lit of followers compare to Instagram, let look at it with this angle Facebook cane before Instagram. Facebook is very flexible and many have subscribes to it in fact at my side nearly all of my friend have Facebook but most of do not have Instagram. Facebook happened to social media which nearly every body embraced it because if its usefulness to the society as means of information dissemination. Instagram did not popular amongst my friend and relations. With what i highlighted above I recommend Facebook.

For me, to start online marketing or advertising, Facebook is good because alot of people on facebook arent on Instagram, facebook can be easily accessed than Instagram, anytime anyday.
Most people dont check your profile or your post on Instagram if you aren't a celebrity
Yes, you are very right, people don't usually view a video or pages of anyhow person on Instagram except you are a celebrity, but on a Facebook you can see many people to view your advert. Even most of all celebrity usually get frame from Facebook before they move to any other platforms.

Well, i wiould prefer Facebook compared to Instagram because Facebook has lots if users compared to Instagram and also people tends to connect to Facebook frequently than they connect to their Instagram.
Facebook will be the best option

Facebook has the most noteworthy number of clients on the world instagram is simply coming. On the off chance that I needed to pick among Facebook and Instagram I'd pick Facebook cause it'll give my business high acknowledgment on the lookout. Both I incline toward both since I can utilize both in any case.

I think that when it comes to having the need to make a choice, I would stick with Facebook, because of its wide coverage and ease of publication, otherwise I will stick with both. Since Instagram also has a large audience and depends on the way the marketing is done, it can be unstoppable.

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?
I think so Instagram is more good then Facebook for a business because on Facebook many people I have seen they just wasted our time and do nothing more then this but on Instagram ordes are real generally so I prefer Instagram

Facebook and Instagram are both good for building a brand, Facebook has a way of reaching more people while Instagram is best at getting quality clients, nevertheless both Facebook and Instagram are importants for building a good business

I will go for the both because social media platforms now is one of the best if not the best way of advertising your products. The large number of traffic in Facebook and Instagram is unimaginable,so advertising your products in the both gives you more audiences.
Facebook is a best choice for start online business ,Facebook is a powerful way to communicate with customer and potential customers,Because Facebook is an easy way to start a business online.

Facebook is a best choice for start online business ,Facebook is a powerful way to communicate with customer and potential customers,Because Facebook is an easy way to start a business online.
Yes,i agree with you that Facebook is one of the easiest and cheapest way to start your businesses online,because there are lots of traffic and communities on Facebook,where you meet different people and showcase your products and services.

This is a very strong decision as both are very good in business promotions and advertisements it depends on your preference and expertise on the two social media platforms. For me, I will ho for Facebook as I have a good number of friends on Facebook than Instagram.

Concerning Facebook or Instagram. Well, both platforms mentioned are good in building an online presence for your business. But I will prefer Facebook because it is has a large number of users and it also has a market place mainly done to business purposes

instagram for sure. At least in Latin American countries. Facebook is seen as a more traditional social, to develop traditional activities to mostly socialize. Our business may even go unnoticed. instagram is seen as professional purpose, so I find it better.

when it comes to marketing of business I prefer Facebook than Instagram I make use of Facebook and Facebook has a large numbers of subscribers that will reach your products.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning which is better to build an online presence for your business, either Facebook or Instagram, well I am of the opinion that both are equally as important and it just depends on your target market

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back