Facebook or Instagram

Setho

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?

Facebook to me is the best as it offers a larger number of traffic at a cheaper rate.

I think if you want perfect advertising, work them both, start with Facebook, and after months continue your advertising there.

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?
I consider that at this moment instagram is the best tool to position a brand or a business ... it is a platform that has grown a lot and little by little has displaced Facebook and other social networks

do you want to build an online presence for your business? then Facebook is your best bet. You can leverage on its features to target people within a particular age range or people with specific interests.

Facebook has the highest number of users in the world instagram is just coming. If I had to choose between Facebook and Instagram I’d choose Facebook cause it’ll give my business high recognition in the market. Both I prefer both since I can use both anyways

I think facebook is the best place for that. It has share buttons and most uses it, even the older generations. So many people can see it more. While instagram is most likely used by young ones.

I prefer Facebook yes cos almost everybody have assess to it. Instagram is for people that has made it in life.

It depends.

Facebook has been one of the best means of building online presence especially sales before Instagram came in.

Instagram is generally for visual. Facebook is text and visual.

To sell very expensive product I guess you go for Instagram.

Facebook is huge and has a wider user base in most country. For best results I will go with FB, plus you have the benefit of using their demographic features for specific locations

I prefer Facebook while searching for customers to buy ones product. Not everybody is family with the interface of Instagram but Facebook is easy to use and intuitive

If anyone has both, I think they both work well for business. Although I think that Facebook has wider audience than Instagram (personally I think so, as I don't have Instagram haha), so you have a wider coverage on Facebook and people normally go to Facebook as if it's instinct already. Well. it's my personal opinion only.

I think nowadays Facebook and Instagram are very common social media networks among the people. Through these social media networks we can connect with other people and take care of each other. These are very important for us

I think both are good also a same company websites but everyone have different choice I prefer facebook most because it provide more service and mostly my friend, relatives use Facebook most and is a good option to communicate them and find a person easily.

Instagram posts have more than 2,400 likes compared to Facebook's 21. ... For example, photos perform better on Instagram than on Facebook, which is why Instagram is primarily used. On the other hand, text is mostly left on Facebook. You need to consider how each of your audiences uses each network

Well I'd say Facebook because its large amount of active users and the fact that details are more given about your online presence which is very scarce on Instagram

I will go for the both because social media platforms now is one of the best if not the best way of advertising your products. The large number of traffic in Facebook and Instagram is unimaginable,so advertising your products in the both gives you more audiences.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back