What's new

Do all of your friends wish you a happy birthday on facebook?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When your birthday rolls around and it's announced on Facebook, do you get a happy birthday wish from every friend you have, or the ones still active? I don't get many people wishing me a happy b-day, but I've come to terms with that. Most of my close family visit me anyway on my bday so hearing or seeing it on Facebook doesn't really matter much to me.

The quantity of birthday wishes I get on facebook most times depends on how active I was during that month. The will increase as my engagement increase, this wasn't a surprise to me as your friends get more of your feed when you involve in much engagement with them on fb.

On birthdays, all tight friends and farms do bid me a warm wishes. Sometimes I post them sometimes I don't but wishes will always and will still come.

I have over 600 friends on Facebook, I don't get birthday wishes from all of them but I do get birthday wishes from people with whom I interact frequently and with whom I am close.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back