What's new

Facebook memories, do you ever post them?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
My Facebook gives me some dumb facebook memories. Like how I asked for my friends in a status if they wanted an invite to Google Wave. That was one of my memories. I didn't share it lol, but maybe I should have. I have had some I have shared, like family photos and past events I enjoyed. But I am not a fan of posting much otherwise. I'm a very private person. What about you though?

I'm not one of those who uploads a lot of posts and stories to Facebook, so it's rare that Facebook shows me something in Facebook memories, but I've never uploaded anything it offered me as I didn't see much point in doing so, maybe if I upload relevant things, in the future I'll reupload them with Facebook memories.

I have noticed that they do show show up your old post, status or something of similar probably for same day of same month, memories for some years bla bla. I haven't shared any of it before lol.

I have seen some of my friends do though, but I see myself not posting pictures and personal informations on fb anymore.

I occasionally post memories. yes, Facebook sometimes reminds me of my dumb memories and recently, I have started cleaning up mess on my Facebook timeline. I am removing all posts that are dumb

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back