What's new

Facebook or Instagram

Facebook or Instagram. This are the two social network that allows people to interact with each other to post videos and pictures. I prefer facebook because is firstly recognize world wide.

Facebook or Instagram. This are the two social network that allows people to interact with each other to post videos and pictures. I prefer facebook because is firstly recognize world wide.
I prefer Facebook because I have a lot of friends and colleagues on the platform and I can easily reach out to them. Instagram is also a good social media platform for others as well.

I have observed the two social media networks and I think I will prefer to advertise my business on Facebook because it has the highest amount of users it is also much more easier to integrate compared to Instagram.

Well there is no definite answer to this question because it all depends on the type of good or product you want to promote. Most times Facebook captures things that are enticing to older people while Instagram is the other way round.

I find working on facebook easier. Most of my friends and family use facebook so connecting with friends and family is easier on facebook. In the mean time I can also use messenger for voice chat.

For a business you intend to cover a good number of people, you would need Facebook. While Instagram is for something more official. I'd go for Facebook in terms of business

Facebook and instagram are both good social media app for creating good online present but Facebook still remain the best in the sense that people around the world are more familiar with Facebook than instagram.
Facebook has much coverage unlike Instagram. Although they both behave considerable coverage area

I know you can utilize both social media. They both from the same parent company and as such, I think it would be best to make use of both. If the case requires focusing on one, then I would suggest Facebook.

Although the majority of Millennials uses both platforms, Instagram's user base decreases drastically after the 18-29-year-old age group, while Facebook maintains a significant user base even with the 65+ age group. Under 18, Instagram is the clear winner

As at the present moment, Facebook is still far better than instagram in many aspect , in the aspect of the people frequenting both site , Facebook has the largest number , so it its the best site for advertising.

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?
I have both but I think I prefer Facebook to Instagram for some reasons. Although I hardly remember I have Instagram installed on my phone. Instagram consumes more data than Facebook. The Cruz on Facebook is less on Instagram.

I am using both Facebook and instagram but i prefer Facebook in the sense that i can connect with my friends and family easily without wasting more data while instagram consume much data.
I have both but I think I prefer Facebook to Instagram for some reasons. Although I hardly remember I have Instagram installed on my phone. Instagram consumes more data than Facebook. The Cruz on Facebook is less on Instagram.

Facebook has much coverage unlike Instagram. Although they both behave considerable coverage area.
Even though but the social Media platform of Facebook and Instagram are owned by the same person their way of operation is not the same thing which is why I would prefer to make use of Instagram for my business activities.

I would say Facebook cos many businesses have become successful through their platform.
For some time, Facebook have been one of the best platform when it comes to advertising business product and services but over the years Instagram have taken over right now.

For some time, Facebook have been one of the best platform when it comes to advertising business product and services but over the years Instagram have taken over right now.
Facebook has been one of the best now because its easily accessible and almost ninety percent of the world population has account on Facebook whisk Tiktok I also getting popular .

I think facebook is the best place for that. It has share buttons and most uses it, even the older generations. So many people can see it more. While instagram is most likely used by young ones.
A lot of people actually more comfortable working with Facebook because it is the first social media that they are the release to unlike Instagram with some people don't know how to operate.

Facebook has much coverage unlike Instagram. Although they both behave considerable coverage area.
To the best of my knowledge, I think that Instagram have more reach than Facebook because of the use of tags that are more popular in Instagram than on Facebook.

To me I prefer Facebook to use in advertising my business because the number of traffic in Facebook is very large, Facebook is the best way to use in business.

Small business in my town normally do well because they are dealing with the day to day activities of the people and they are making sales daily and small business have the highest percent at of business more than big business.

If i were to build an online presence for the purpose of starting a business, i would choose all social media platform but if i only have Instagram or Facebook as an option then i would go for Facebook.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back