What's new

Facebook or Instagram

It depends.

Facebook has been one of the best means of building online presence especially sales before Instagram came in.

Instagram is generally for visual. Facebook is text and visual.

To sell very expensive product I guess you go for Instagram.
The truth of the matter is that a lot of people are more comfortable with Facebook because they are very used to eat unlike other social media platform.

The truth of the matter is that a lot of people are more comfortable with Facebook because they are very used to eat unlike other social media platform.
Most especially the younger people in this generation are fond of using facebook than instagram because its easier to access and doesn't takes more data and most of the time , instagram exhaust more data .

Facebook to me is the best as it offers a larger number of traffic at a cheaper rate.
Facebook is undoubtedly the largest market place to advertise sell or buy but there are some markets that thiwr niche grows more on Instagram like fashion, real estate etc that need to show videos of evidence.

To me instagram is all about fancy videos updates that normally exhausted my data within a short period of time but Facebook still remains my favourites in the sense that i can connect with family and friends with ease.

I consider that at this moment instagram is the best tool to position a brand or a business ... it is a platform that has grown a lot and little by little has displaced Facebook and other social networks
I have actually been making use of Facebook and Instagram for years when it comes to marketing and promoting my business product and services and I cannot choose one and leave the other.

I have actually been making use of Facebook and Instagram for years when it comes to marketing and promoting my business product and services and I cannot choose one and leave the other.
In my own opinion , both Facebook and instagram at good ways to advertise your product but instagram is just too fancy and not many people prefer using it link they use Facebook.

I would say Facebook cos many businesses have become successful through their platform.
Recently most businesses actually moving away from making use of Facebook to making use of Instagram because Instagram seems to be more mature when it comes to businesses.

Recently most businesses actually moving away from making use of Facebook to making use of Instagram because Instagram seems to be more mature when it comes to businesses.
You are actually right , i beleive Facebook is for everybody because its easier to access whereby instagram is form the mature minded , but i will rather advertise my product where everybody can see it.

Both facebook and instagram are good social app and they serve a good purpose for business promotions. But I'll go for facebook. Facebook creates more promotions to me than instagram

One thing that we need to understand about social media is that they all have their uniqueness. Some products would sell better on Facebook than any other social media and its applicable to Instagram too.

Though there are lots of social media apps that are really trending and are in great use in this century we are. Both facebook and Instagram are part of the leading platforms. But choosing one will depend on your target audience

I think if you want perfect advertising, work them both, start with Facebook, and after months continue your advertising there.
I couldn't agree less because Facebook is somewhat more of the king when it comes to social media advertising. No space has as much audience as they do.
Though tiktok is currently levelling up a lot and shouldn't be ignored.

Facebook has much coverage unlike Instagram. Although they both behave considerable coverage area.
I particularly agree with you because Facebook has the highest amount of users and also the highest amount of active users. It is also very set up in terms of the algorithm and you can be able to make the best out of it if you want to opt for paid advertising.

I particularly agree with you because Facebook has the highest amount of users and also the highest amount of active users. It is also very set up in terms of the algorithm and you can be able to make the best out of it if you want to opt for paid advertising.
Since Facebook has the highest number of users in the whole world , so its normal for facebook to be the best way of advertising and getting through to your customer.

I personally don't use both of the platforms really often but I think that each of them has its own pros and cons.
Facebook is being used more by elders and Instragram is being used more by teenagers of the new generation.
Facebook so far as I've seen has a very specific topics and groups, but Instagram has a lot of topics in general about a lot of things. although I don't really use both of the platforms often I still use Facebook more than Instagram so I would say that Facebook is better in my opinion.

For most, Facebook is better. I think you have to have a certain niche for it to work on Instagram. Think modern and trending things like clothing, natural care, teas, candles, healing things, yoga, etc.

Facebook has the highest number of users in the world instagram is just coming. If I had to choose between Facebook and Instagram I’d choose Facebook cause it’ll give my business high recognition in the market. Both I prefer both since I can use both anyways
Because of the higher amount of users that Facebook is using are usually tend to advise people to use the platform over any other one as there is an automatic tendency that you are going to be putting your business in the faces of more people.

Because of the higher amount of users that Facebook is using are usually tend to advise people to use the platform over any other one as there is an automatic tendency that you are going to be putting your business in the faces of more people.
Depending on the exact thing you are using the online social media network for , that will determine its usefulness to you , I prefer Facebook but there are people that prefer instagram

I think if you want perfect advertising, work them both, start with Facebook, and after months continue your advertising there.
It is going to be a very good thing for your business if you are going to expose it to multiple social media platforms are not just focusing on one. This is why you can also be able to do Facebook and Instagram at the same time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back