What's new

Facebook or Instagram

Instagram is the best social media you can consider to build your online presence because a lot of celebrities are no longer interested in using Facebook but most of them have a great online presence on Instagram and Twitter.

Both are top notch when it comes to delivering the best marketing for a business. I'm using Facebook precisely for my own business promotion, it is more user friendly.

Most people have said that Instagram is pretty beneficial, but for me I think Facebook has a more broader and focused audience than Instagram.

It depends on individual preferences on where you have a good reliable online presence and friends. I love to use Facebook but there are people who prefers Instagram.

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?
It depends on the kind or type of people you are targeting, so that will determine where or which of the social medial I will advise you to advertise your business because Facebook is for the lower class people while Instagram is for the high class.

Facebook and Instagram are both good social media platforms that are beneficial to use for business but I think Facebook is better because it has larger audience.

The best place to build online presence on is Facebook. This is the largest social networking PLATFORM in the internet and it's very easy to build audience in there than Instagram

When building a business presence online i will prefer it on Facebook because it has more coverage of people more than Instagram.

I think I will prefer Facebook to Instagram. I barely use the latter anyway and with fewer followers. With Facebook, I just need to make my posts public and I can get better audience

Both are important whenever for chatting or business, the successful companies use both to reach and attract more people.

both of them happened to be platforms to their people are interconnected all over the world but I feel Facebook has gained more popularity to a common man than Instagram

I consider that at this moment instagram is the best tool to position a brand or a business ... it is a platform that has grown a lot and little by little has displaced Facebook and other social networks
When building an online presence for your business start up , I believe using the most popular social media that most people frequent is the best way to start advertising your market and that's Facebook.

On the average of the common man in the world,Facebook takes the majority of the population and I think Facebook should be the best in this comparison

People have preferences when it comes to choosing a social media platforms for the promotion of their businesses. I prefers Facebook to Instagram due to the numbers of friends in have on the platform.

If you want to build your brand, you should be using all popular social media sites instead of focusing on only few. Therefore, you should never choose between facebook and instagram, you should use both.

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?
I believe it's Facebook. Your online presence can really be felt through Facebook and not through Instagram. It has more subscription or subscribers than Instagram.

I prefer Instagram, these days mature people and business minded ones are gradually leaving Facebook because they feel it's now for very young ones, what's left of Facebook is Young folks posting how they spend the day, events they went to and others. But Instagram and Twitter is far way matured, and business oriented.

I think both are good to use when it comes to business but for me I prefer using Facebook because is the best when comes business aspect.

Both of them are really good depending on what you want to do with them I will always prefer Facebook for general advertisement of products, because of the large traffic it will lead

I think it would depend on the kind of online presence that you need. If you are promoting a group or even yourself (like a celebrity) then I guess it is Facebook that is better. But for a business the Instagram can be a big help if you have thousands of followers already.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back