What's new

Ever invested in arts?

Profits from art won't happen overnight. Experts recommend art investment for patient investors with a time window of 10 years or more, so think long term. Many art investors include paintings in their estate planning as assets to pass on to their descendants.

Investors like masterworks are more likely to know yes to investment in arts. It buys pictures and sells shares to investors and keeps you informed about investments as they go forward. You don't own or store the artwork of Masterworks. Instead, you and some other participants buy authenticity shares in high-value ventures.

Nope I haven't not, though it's for the future. I love arts and I would want to have a great collection for myself, whether I will still auction them after or not, I can't say for now.
I just love the serenity they give, the comfort or seeing through the sorrow.

Art investment for the most part take longer than anticipated, works of art done in the seventeenth century are currently sold in millions. So in the event that you put resources into an art work right now, you perhaps seeing making interest in the following 7 ages to come..lol.. however, that is only the reality.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
Let me say I am just hearing about investing in arts works for the first time in my life. Seriously, i would like to know if this is really worth it because I don't see anything peculiar about this. Not everyone appreciates art work so I don't see it as something I can invest my money into.
Post automatically merged:

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
Let me say I am just hearing about investing in arts works for the first time in my life. Seriously, i would like to know if this is really worth it because I don't see anything peculiar about this. Not everyone appreciates art work so I don't see it as something I can invest my money into.

Have never invested in art before because I don't really know much about it and also before I invest in anything I do always want to Know how it do operate and there return on investment

Never done that but it will be a good investment. Art is expensive. People love art. For most art pieces, there is always a story behind it. Art pieces sell out during exhibition. It serves as a good home decor. I would say art is a good investment most people dont notice.
Truly art is expensive. Though there’re lots of ways to invest in art with a very low amount of capital. There upcoming artists whose artworks requires exhibition In order to gain popularity. You can set up a small showroom or gallery where you help them display their artworks and you receive commission on sale

Investing in arts sounds like a really profitable and rewarding business to invest in. Although I wouldn't want to invest in it presently because I have absolutely no idea about the business and would need to know everything about any business I want to invest in. I think now that I know about it, i would definitely love to invest in it someday.

I have heard couple of times that set is a lucrative deal, but I haven't thought of investing into it I guess I might be considering going into arts very soon in other to tap from what is there to offer to me. Is there any helpful tips please.

Investing in arts sounds like a really profitable and rewarding business to invest in. Although I wouldn't want to invest in it presently because I have absolutely no idea about the business and would need to know everything about any business I want to invest in. I think now that I know about it, i would definitely love to invest in it someday.
There’s less competition in the business. It’s a very profitable way of investing money. However you can make more researches before venturing into this business. Gain more experience about the business and how to manage its risk

I really like art work but investing in it? No. I have not tried that. I think art work investment take too time. It really takes a very long time for art work investments to add value hence, come out profitably. Thanks for the information anyway.

Well i have not invested in arts, arts and crafts are very good to invest money into. There are arts that cost lots of money especially those ones in museum which is an artifacts used to preserve human history.
If the arts are relevant and valuable investing in it can be profitable.

As art has no correlation to the stock market, it means paintings can go up in value even when the market crashes, making it a good diversification for an investment portfolio. ... But it's not just about having enough money to buy the painting in the first place

I had never interest in Arts and still I am not interested in this type of things because they are quite difficult and hard work which everyone can not work and not even pay attention along with time because taking out time for this art working is really hard for those who are already involved in business work as well as with their studies only those people can work in Arts who has studied and I interesting in this field.

Alright,I heard lovely art work generate a lot of income , especially for those who are highly skilled in that aspect. But,I have never invested in any form of art work before, probably because I don't really value most art work like that.
If I see a nice one I like it anyway.

If you have both cash and time, 2020 is a great opportunity to invest in fine art. Before the pandemic, the work of top artists was skyrocketing in value. ... In a $64 billion art market, names like Damien Hirst and Jeff Koons became cloud stocks, while most art held little or no value at all

I know there are a lot of people who invested in this sort of things but for me I'm not interested in investing in art because it is a olden method of investment I only invest in the digital form of investment like the investment on cryptocurrency and so on. Cryptocurrency investment is the best for me

I have a lot of interest in art. I have even tried to undergo a training to become an artist but my busy schedule wont let me. There is this affinity i have towards art

Art business is a very good business if you are in the environment that appreciate the work of arts. Some people do not value arts neither do they appreciate one when they sees it, if you are around the multitudes of such people, investing in arts might be a waste of resources.

Arts have back me a very integral part of human endeavor and personally, I do like arts a lot and especially the ones that do carry a strong and lasting message on them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back