What's new

Ever invested in arts?

Yes this is true. Many people tend to overlook some business opportunities but in the real world, they yield the highest profits with little stress involved. Arts for example can fetch you money in a lot of ways. You can buy good artworks and display them in your art gallery or better still sell them to art galleries.
Art is a great way in order to be able to generate a profit by buying art works and then selling them to another dealership or another gallery. Sometimes it works on the same cryptocurrency method by which you can buy an artwork now, and then it will be worth a lot more in the future. However you have to have a substantial amount of knowledge when it comes to what art is and how to identify and the ones that are going to get you more value than what you paid for them. This is a very hard skill to be able to achieve without actually studying it.

Although i like art very much but i never invest there so far. Investment in art is long term investment but it does not give good profit every time. But It gives a lot of profit at it's booming time.
But Moreover art is depends upon quality of designing and artists.
This is why you have to be very sensitive and selective of the kind of art works that you invest in for reselling ; whether it's painting or craft work, it must be very unique in order to fetch a good price in the art market. No likes to keep a poorly made art work in his home or place of work.

I don't interest in such things . Investment in art require a lot of experience and also interdt in art . I don't like such things. That's why I never invest in art

Selling Your Art Investment​

Many people who buy paintings don't end up selling them later on, and that fact can skew pricing samples for art. When a painting is auctioned, it's often because the owner of the work thinks the piece will attract a handsome price. Auction prices reflect over 40% of art resales, and some experts estimate that only 0.5% of paintings bought are ever resold.
If you have a true find hanging on your wall, and you're ready to part with it, your best shot at a decent payout will be a fine art auction house, which will typically charge as around 5-25% of your sale price for auctioning your piece. The do-it-yourself internet auction sites usually draw far less coin

I don't interest in such things . Investment in art require a lot of experience and also interdt in art . I don't like such things. That's why I never invest in art
You have a very good and understanding point about why you should not invest in art work or why you should. Be that as it may, you are correct because when you lack the ability to make the right decision in what arts to invest in and ones to leave out, you eventually see yourself make wrong investments.

Your reason is very justifiable. Generally, Investment requires knowledge about the business and also financial management. It’s not advisable to run a business you have no knowledge about. If at all you’re willing to learn on investing on art I’ll implore you to read and make research about it first

Your reason is very justifiable. Generally, Investment requires knowledge about the business and also financial management. It’s not advisable to run a business you have no knowledge about. If at all you’re willing to learn on investing on art I’ll implore you to read and make research about it first
It's not just investing in art works should one take such measures but in all manner of investment because it's what will help you to know the kind of investment to go into and ones that you are to avoid. Take for instance, cryptocurrency investments require such wise measure to avoid losing your money.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
I've never invest in art before and I don't know how to invest on creative art. Although I have invested in many platforms and I don't joke with investing. Well, I will learn to invest on art as well as soon as possible.

I've never invest in art before and I don't know how to invest on creative art. Although I have invested in many platforms and I don't joke with investing. Well, I will learn to invest on art as well as soon as possible.
It's a good thing that you have open mind towards investing in those things like arts as well with the bid of making more money from it. My advice would be to research more on how to start investing in arts so that you don't make mistakes. I'm sure you will learn, so you shouldn't give up.

This is why you have to be very sensitive and selective of the kind of art works that you invest in for reselling ; whether it's painting or craft work, it must be very unique in order to fetch a good price in the art market. No likes to keep a poorly made art work in his home or place of work.
Yes you are right concerning quality of painting or art work. But in my country , very rare person like painting and art work so there is no demand or market of art work and paintings. But someone can sell them online but it is time taking process .
But I will invest when i have good amount of money to invest dude.

Yes you are right concerning quality of painting or art work. But in my country , very rare person like painting and art work so there is no demand or market of art work and paintings. But someone can sell them online but it is time taking process .
But I will invest when i have good amount of money to invest dude.
It's really a shame there aren't much people in your country who are art lovers or more like poetic people but it's always alright. What matters for some people won't matter to others and vice versa. You have a very good point about selling online and it will go well as long as you know how to market them.

It's really a shame there aren't much people in your country who are art lovers or more like poetic people but it's always alright. What matters for some people won't matter to others and vice versa. You have a very good point about selling online and it will go well as long as you know how to market them.
Yep that is what I'm talking about. If there would found of art and painting much people then no need of online selling. You can go in to exhibition and let them rate your art and get enough money. But Unfortunately even very rare exhibition are held in my country. But i saw many people love it in other countries in movies.

Well, being an art investor is not such of a bad idea after all. So long as you strategically buy the artworks that have the resell value. it is advisable to do extensive research to eliminate risk associated with buying art works.
You just have to be smart enough to buy what the collector want or desires which will ensure you of quick sale when it's time to cash in.

Like stocks and bonds, art can increase in value. If an up-and-coming artist goes on to a successful career, the cash value of their work will skyrocket. An Art Basel annual report estimates global art market sales reached over $67 billion in 2018

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
No I have never invested in arts for a good working or business but if there is an awesome or good artists have good skills for investing to attain better experience and knowledge as well. If you have good taste in art that's why you can invest in arts to achieve awesome amount to main everything
Art is one of the business that pays more in Nigeria these days. Nigeria has one of the best music and movies art in Africa and second in the world. Art is all about your creative abilities, what you can sell out to make money, it all involves your ideas and what you can offer to the general public as entertainment.
Preference of arts is a big business and a lucrative one too, lots of people love art and some go out of their way to buy them. The major turn off in arts collection business is the price, arts are so expensive that it's regarded as meant for the rich and wealth, so if you intend to go into the business, you will need a good capital for this to gain good items

There is no guarantee that your artwork is going to increase in value — much art is doomed to go out of fashion. An individual work or series of works can even decline in value while other works by that artist appreciate. Art can be appraised, but it's not liquid enough to actually mark it to market.

As art has no correlation to the stock market, it means painting can go up in value even when the market crashes, making it a good diversification for an investment portfolio. It will be good one to invest in art.

There is no guarantee that your artwork is going to increase in value — much art is doomed to go out of fashion. An individual work or series of works can even decline in value while other works by that artist appreciate. Art can be appraised, but it's not liquid enough to actually mark it to market.
That was just a citation. It’s not the only way to invest in art. Some people invest in art by opening an art gallery and they make good money from exhibitions, visits and commission on sales. There’re lots of other proven ways to invest and earn from arts

Never done that but it will be a good investment. Art is expensive. People love art. For most art pieces, there is always a story behind it. Art pieces sell out during exhibition. It serves as a good home decor. I would say art is a good investment most people dont notice.

I haven't invested in art because I don't know more about it but I will be reading the comments of other so I can get a little knowledge about it
I heard it a wonderful business to go into, it can fetch me some money if I can get the knowledge and invest

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back