What's new

Ever invested in arts?

I have never invested in art directly. but I invested in a younger brother who is an artist that creates different designs and artwork.

I personally do appreciate the works of arts actually. But I have never personally invested in them before. I would have love to do that if other pressing things and needs are not occupying my mind most of the time

I personally do appreciate the works of arts actually. But I have never personally invested in them before. I would have love to do that if other pressing things and needs are not occupying my mind most of the time
If you have a fondness for arts then I guess that is a good investment item if you have extra money that you do not use. A painting on the wall is a good investment for you can use it as a display item and serve as decoration to your home. Even in hotels there are paintings in every area.

No i haven't and i never considered to do so because i don't even know anyone who is into arts... I mean sure people can be appreciative about art but to spend money for it... I guess it depends on the country you are from? It's not going to work here in my country.
Investing in art is a very good and lucrative business for those that knows the way of handling the business , there are few people out there doing the business of art and they are making money.

I have never invested in art, because my considerations are: Investing in art is not as easy as what we imagine, because the purpose of investing is different from buying art as a collection or just displaying it on the walls in the house. Art appraisal requires its own expertise because currently there are works of art from Beginner Artists, bluechips and Works of Maestros. we also need to consider art is not a liquid asset, requires maintenance fees, does not have fixed prices and market fluctuations, there is no guarantee of the price. Art assessments are often not transparent, including assessments of authenticity, and incur high costs,
I am never invested in it before but I know that he loves us because people buy out with a lot of money so expensive because the chair if it's so much.

That's very interesting and I believe is very profitable to some extent even though it requires a person who have experience and better knowledge and understanding about those art stuffs. not everyone can go into such because you may end up losing.

That's very interesting and I believe is very profitable to some extent even though it requires a person who have experience and better knowledge and understanding about those art stuffs. not everyone can go into such because you may end up losing.
Investing in arts needs knowledge and patience. Knowledge is what makes you choose the good art work for investment while the patience is to not expect to earn from the art work that you bought because it will take years before it appreciates in value. An art collector must be an art lover too.

I've considered investing in the arts, but never put my money towards it yet. You gotta think though, the painter has to be famous enough and there has to be some kind of history behind it I think. Art is also subjective, so one painting can be worth thousands and look great, and another that's in rough shape could be worth hundreds of thousands or more.

No but I think it's partially a waste of time and also a potential business because art is broadening up the business servicing world it is also making people invest in imagery that doesn't return back anything of real value

I think it is a very good business idea, the profit is entirely dependent on the values of these arts. One would have to posses keen eyes to select arts with values.

Arts is actually valued depends upon the musicians exactly how it is style he operates in arts life modifications arts ended up being an ability individuals learn about arts however I do not exactly how it spend it is a pastime to that acquisition as well as purchase photo pots as well as lots of point it is actually excellent ability for the musician

I have never invested in art, because my considerations are: Investing in art is not as easy as what we imagine, because the purpose of investing is different from buying art as a collection or just displaying it on the walls in the house. Art appraisal requires its own expertise because currently there are works of art from Beginner Artists, bluechips and Works of Maestros. we also need to consider art is not a liquid asset, requires maintenance fees, does not have fixed prices and market fluctuations, there is no guarantee of the price. Art assessments are often not transparent, including assessments of authenticity, and incur high costs,
I love art work and at work are so expensive but the only thing is that I don't know how to invest in art work since I'm not a creative art work designer

Sometimes it use to be very lucrative to invest in art but what I have come to understand is that not everyone is willing to spend money on art work. In fact people here will only admire but to purchase is a problem.

Sometimes it use to be very lucrative to invest in art but what I have come to understand is that not everyone is willing to spend money on art work. In fact people here will only admire but to purchase is a problem.
True, not every one are interested in arts. Like in my location, the sales and buying of art works are very rare, you can see arts being sold at road sides on some specific places like busy round abouts, or road junctions.

I have not invested in arts before and I am wondering if this is a lucrative niche or how many people are really into this. This should be another source of income for those who have interest in it. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

No I don't invest in Art. Although I admire Art work. It pays a lot. There is a certain region in my country that specialize in this.

The value of the arts will go high only when the artist dies, you might have to wait for many years before your investment will yield you a high profits. You might need a lot of money to buy art piece.

It is an interesting area, part of my family works with oil paintings, they are not recognized professionals, but they do it very well. There is a lot of art, it can be a great investment if you choose the right one and then resell it.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
Wow, that's good to learn.
I haven't invested in arts, but they are sure profitable. It's just that they art pieces may take too long to appreciate.
That's aside, a lot of people fancy arts a lot and patronise artists.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back