Have You Invested in Bonds?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you invested in bonds? What percentage of your assets are in bonds? What kind of bonds have you invested in? What is the tenure of your bond investment?
I have invested in government bonds. Even though corporate bonds pay higher, there is a lot of risk associated with corporate bonds, therefore, I prefer government bonds. The average annual rate of returns on my bonds is 10 percent. Bonds pay regular interest thus providing me a consistent income stream.

Have you invested in bonds? What percentage of your assets are in bonds? What kind of bonds have you invested in? What is the tenure of your bond investment?
I have invested in government bonds. Even though corporate bonds pay higher, there is a lot of risk associated with corporate bonds, therefore, I prefer government bonds. The average annual rate of returns on my bonds is 10 percent. Bonds pay regular interest thus providing me a consistent income stream.
Of course, if you invest in prize bonds then it cannot cause you any loss because it will definitely benefit you.If you get a prize bond from your investment in a prize bond, you get a lot of benefit from it and even if it doesn't, you get back your basic payment.

I haven't invested in any bonds myself, but I had a savings bong back when I was a kid. My grandma gave it to me and told me to wait until I was 18 or older to cash out. I obviously cashed out at 18 and didn't look back lol. But haven't invested in bonds otherwise.

So I also invested in government military bonds because there was a very high profit at the level of 15 percent per annum, although it was in my currency and not in dollars. And for me it was a very good experience because I received the payment and profit on time, although the big minus is that this profit is immediately taxed with a tax that cannot be avoided.

I have never invested in bonds, but I think it is a good investment especially when you already have enough capital and are looking for safe investments with an acceptable return, at least that is what I think, since it is of no use to me from my point of view to buy bonds with only a couple of thousand dollars, and let's not talk about less money...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back