What's new

Ever invested in arts?

I have never invested in art before because I do not have interest but sometimes I can go to the museum, that is where I have been enjoying the beautiful artistic image of Africa and other cultures of the world, i always like it but I have never dream of investing in it.

As art has no correlation to the stock market, it means paintings can go up in value even when the market crashes, making it a good diversification for an investment portfolio. ... But it's not just about having enough money to buy the painting in the first place
The issue with arts is the very long wait for the value to increase. That is why art works buyers are the rich because they buy not for investment but only for satisfaction in having a collection of the art works. It is good that I am not fond of arts because the paintings are expensive and I don't have that kind of money to buy.

Nah I haven't but investment in art is a good one always it would just entail having eye for detail because there are lots of fakes in art unlike other investment

Yeah, arts can be really worth investing in for some countries, but in most, countries it's not really that considered as a part of the economy.

You can't know the mystery behind investing in art works until you make a research on it. It is only an artist that can tell you the investment pattern behind it because foreigners are attracted to the business. Most especially in Africa that we have different art works, people come down from everywhere to buy it. It is a very lucrative business.
This is very true because without research you can not know the value of something if you are just told but when you dig deep you will realizes that it's not all that was told.

Money is not the only thing you invest in a program or a project. you can also provide some valuable tools as a form of investment. this is what I did for a younger brother who is also an artist.

Hmmm no I have never invest in arts
Because to me arts is only meant for celebrities and and richmen so many people don’t truly think people invest in arts

I have never invested in art, because my considerations are: Investing in art is not as easy as what we imagine, because the purpose of investing is different from buying art as a collection or just displaying it on the walls in the house. Art appraisal requires its own expertise because currently there are works of art from Beginner Artists, bluechips and Works of Maestros. we also need to consider art is not a liquid asset, requires maintenance fees, does not have fixed prices and market fluctuations, there is no guarantee of the price. Art assessments are often not transparent, including assessments of authenticity, and incur high costs,
I have never invested in that before but I love artworks and people who invest in art they make lots of money because that are normally bought for very costly money.

I have never invested in that before but I love artworks and people who invest in art they make lots of money because that are normally bought for very costly money.
One strategy for investing in art is to buy in bulk at a lower price, or to a bankrupt artist or art investor who is in need of money so the price will be much lower. In general, art investors are wealthy people, because the minimum investment in Fine Art Fund Group London is US$ 500 thousand.

Do most art pieces even appreciate? I thought only bigger name artists have their art valued at anything.
I thought the same. Now I'm wondering if I'm the only one who thinks that way. There's something called NFTs these days, pieces of artwork sold in the cryptocurrency sphere. One just sold at over a million dollars.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below

There are tons of money to be earned from investing into art and gallery works ,mi also have someone making a huge income through the work currently , most especially when sell i g work of art on auction .

Investing in works of arts is also a very good investment and can be very lucrative if you know the right place to go too, as it is not a common form of investment.

I'm not really into art Business just because of the fact that I really don't have passion for it. So maybe later in future I can have the zeal to go into it to make money from it

I started noticing there was profit in art when I wanted to get a portrait from an artist but couldn't and the next time I contacted him the price already doubled!

I love the works of arts so much that I cannot wait to be gainfully employed, start making money and use my money to buy arts as much as I want

Seriously invest in arts in something that is not very popular in the market today because the customers who are interested in it are very unique and you need to take time to find them.

Do most art pieces even appreciate? I thought only bigger name artists have their art valued at anything.
Arts is nature and so appreciated with time, just as nature appreciates in value and is a good source of income for some people who are passionate about it.

When it comes to arts I did not actually invested in it in such a way that I will buy and sell but I'm actually very good collector when it comes to us because it's something that I like to see hanging over the wall in my house.

I haven't invested in art because I don't know more about it but I will be reading the comments of other so I can get a little knowledge about it
I heard it a wonderful business to go into, it can fetch me some money if I can get the knowledge and invest
Have never invested in at before but I know investment in art exhibition is very profitable because that are sold for big money but you must have the skill of art before you can do such business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back