What's new

Ever invested in arts?

I never invested in art, but i like art very much. But not knoe the real purpose or estimated income even no experience so , when someone wants to invest first time he would not go for investment with lack of knowledge or without satisfaction.
But i have heard about little. That investment in art is long term investment you can get enormous profit in its booming time.

Craftsmanship is a drawn out speculation, and keeping in mind that the workmanship market can be steady or show enormous degrees of profitability during blast times, it is one resource that can without much of a stretch dive in an incentive during periods of downturn.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
Its a good idea i think. It is sure that the price goes higher and higher as time flies. Just like on bonsai plants, but the difference is it doesnt require investment, all you need is time and effort. You may treat it first as a hobby, but when it aged, you can convert it into profit.

Art is something interesting that captivates one's sight,people really cherish it especially when it has to do with their portrait, it's profitable venture of the skill and passion is there to push someone ahead.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
Nice investment. I will like to know more about this. I want to know where he gets these pieces of arts. I want to know where to sell these arts works. I am a very big fan of arts. It will be lucrative the way you describe it.
Post automatically merged:

Nice investment. I will like to know more about this. I want to know where he gets these pieces of arts. I want to know where to sell these arts works. I am a very big fan of arts. It will be lucrative the way you describe it.

I used to be exactly just that way like you 4 years ago when I never thought about it. It's was an eye opener for me to know that such things don't people don't take very seriously can actually fetch you a good some of money.
Yeah, many people don't take such businesses seriously. Probably because they are not as popular as other businesses. Yet they turn out to be so profitable. It is important to take advantage of such opportunities to make money.

Yeah, many people don't take such businesses seriously. Probably because they are not as popular as other businesses. Yet they turn out to be so profitable. It is important to take advantage of such opportunities to make money.
Exactly, it's a kind of refined business that requires a special attention and observation so that you don't go ahead and buy an art that wouldn't capture the interest of other people who may likely buy it from you. Once that happens, then you can't sell such art work and it is loss to you.

I used to be exactly just that way like you 4 years ago when I never thought about it. It's was an eye opener for me to know that such things don't people don't take very seriously can actually fetch you a good some of money.
Yes this is true. Many people tend to overlook some business opportunities but in the real world, they yield the highest profits with little stress involved. Arts for example can fetch you money in a lot of ways. You can buy good artworks and display them in your art gallery or better still sell them to art galleries.

Really, am just hearing this for the first time that arts do appreciate. I have never invested in arts before and would love to a since they are valuable but I will like to know if ones experience is required for it. Please enlighten me more I will love to learn from you about the arts appreciation.

In a developed country where ARTS is highly appreciated and backed with economic value, yes one might be interested in investing in it whether one is a lover of art or now.As long as there is money to be made. Its only in recent times that you can find a trace of ART auctioning /galleries in developing countries. There is no market for it.Not so much.

Yes this is true. Many people tend to overlook some business opportunities but in the real world, they yield the highest profits with little stress involved. Arts for example can fetch you money in a lot of ways. You can buy good artworks and display them in your art gallery or better still sell them to art galleries.
What happens to most people in the world today is that they seem to be attracted to businesses where there is lot of competition, believing it's paying more than other kind of businesses. But they are wrong, because some businesses most people overlook tend to pay better.

Although i like art very much but i never invest there so far. Investment in art is long term investment but it does not give good profit every time. But It gives a lot of profit at it's booming time.
But Moreover art is depends upon quality of designing and artists.

Art as an investment
As art has no correlation to the stock market, it means paintings can go up in value even when the market crashes, making it a good diversification for an investment portfolio. ... But it's not just about having enough money to buy the painting in the first place.

Art is more like real estate than stocks. It’s not liquid. It’s an asset class for money you don’t need back. Its promise is that time itself will yield a return.
That doesn’t mean it’s not commodified. The Artprice100 index, first created in the late 1990s, measures the value, at auction, of leading contemporary artists. It’s designed to show investors how money put into fine art can be a superior investment.
Owning art doesn’t mean you have to sell, either. You can borrow on up to half a collection’s value, and banks are eager to lend. But this only holds for so-called blue-chip art, works by people (often dead) with established reputations.
The fattest returns, and biggest risks, are found in buying living artists whose reputations are still being established. Creating these reputations is the most important role played by auction houses. They explain, curate, and make markets in artwork that may still be affordable for an average investor.
This is the dream every new art investor is sold. Buy who you like, create a collection, follow the new, and your heirs will collect the financial results. It does happen, just not as often as advertised.

Art is a long-term investment, and while the art market can be stable or show large returns on investment during boom times, it is one asset that can easily plummet in value during seasons of recession.

Start by deciding how much money you are willing to spend. It should be a sum that you can set aside to reduce the value of the artwork. Don't forget to factor in potential storage and maintenance costs.

Then learn as much as you can about the world of art. Visit local galleries and see what they have to offer. Chat with curators, who are usually anxious to answer any of your questions. Art is very important in our life.
Post automatically merged:

Start by deciding how much money you are willing to spend. It should be a sum that you can set aside to reduce the value of the artwork. Don't forget to factor in potential storage and maintenance costs.

Then learn as much as you can about the world of art. Visit local galleries and see what they have to offer. Chat with curators, who are usually anxious to answer any of your questions. Art is very important in our life.

Those who have a great knowledge about arts are really making big profits and some are becoming millionaires also. Once , when i was a student , i also wanted to be a big artist and sell my painting at 10000$ or more. I am really happy for him.

Profits from art won't happen overnight. Experts recommend art investment for patient investors with a time window of 10 years or more, so think long term. Many art investors include paintings in their estate planning as assets to pass on to their descendants.

This is a great move, but what is challenging for most of us here is that we don't even know who to sell such arts to in this state. If I can be able to work out ways that I can get buyers after spending on getting those arts, then I will definitely find a way to work around it.

Profits from art won't happen overnight. Experts recommend art investment for patient investors with a time window of 10 years or more, so think long term. Many art investors include paintings in their estate planning as assets to pass on to their descendants.
The time taken to make profit depends on you and your connections. Artworks are mostly patronized and cherished by the big people in the society. Your marketing skills will determine who buys from you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back