What's new

Ever invested in arts?

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
I think the way people are investing in arts these days compared to other times is intriguing.
I have not invested in arts. I think artists who know the way around the business are able to realise more profits.

A lot of people don’t know about investing into arts. I have a friend who does this. He buys arts pieces and hoard them for a long time so he could auction at a high price and he makes very big profits. What’s your view on this? Share them below
Art is one of the very lucrative business one can venture into but there are other several ventures too so it's what one knows and works best that they know

I know couple of people who made lots of money investing in arts. The arts require that you have the relevant knowledge because it's a professional investment. You could get yourself equipped first.

No I have never invested in such before, but if to be chosen I might rather consider to invest in the non fungible tokens.. I don't really know how investment in art is all about .. now I only invest in cryptocurrency wish I believed to be profitable to me in the future.

This is the reason why NFTs have found a big footing in the cryptocurrency space - I recently read of an artwork that sold for $69 million. People are beginning to realise that art can now be more valuable than it used to be before.

I've never invested in arts but i've heard of people who buy arts and auction them after some time. I don't think i can ever invest in arts because in my country, art isn't greatly appreciated.

I love art works, though I haven't invested in art before but I will better buy are paintings and drawings than to invest in are, I don't even have any one that does art works.

Digital arts is the new trend now and there are people making a whole lot of money from it. You can buy nft and make a lot of money. This simply means that there are people that have been doing it offline.

I have not invested in art before, I see it as a good field to invest on though. I know of few people who earn a living from it and they are making good profit..
It requires a little capital to start up, as it is solely dependent on ones creativity.

Investment in art is very good but I dont know the specific one to venture into.its a thing of culture ,tourism attractive and others but I have not for once venture into that feild of investment,

thou I beleive that there are people who are investing with that business and still make some money.

I have never for once invested in art because its not in my knowledge but I beleive people are making money from it because some freinds of mine are into it and they make so much money there since they have art knowledge and experience puting their money there

I have not invested in art before but I think somehow it can be profitable thou I have not tried it before,after reading this thread I have to make a research and fineout that people make money with that profession aften.
Thou I dont know how its been operated.

I have not invested in art before but I think somehow it can be profitable thou I have not tried it before,after reading this thread I have to make a research and fineout that people make money with that profession aften.
Thou I dont know how its been operated.
Investing in art is very good not doubt if you have not done that before I think you need to seek for help from professional they are always in better position to help you thou I dont think that you can make alot of money from that business except you have huge capital

I have never invested in art before . Even if I have to , there are some digital art such as the non-fungible tokens I would love to invest on. Those are also profitable as long as I am making the right decision.

That's a very good business idea. in this part of the world there are some people who are into such kind of business. They always display the artworks in roadsides. I believe they makes lots of profit from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back