What's new

Don't purchase followers/likes/etc for social media sites

Of course but most things in life is a two way thing I have seen where people started off a small business channel and grew from there and today it is standing out, one just have to find the right principles.
This is also going to be a product of real research to make sure you are not left behind with latest trends that would enable you cope.

This is also going to be a product of real research to make sure you are not left behind with latest trends that would enable you cope.
I do not think that it is about only research, many people who wanted to start a business made research too and only a few of them are existing I think that guidance too is important in getting a business successful.

Those who purchase likes and followers on your social media platforms are not any worse because those followers will not help you if you want to venture into any business.

I do not think that it is about only research, many people who wanted to start a business made research too and only a few of them are existing I think that guidance too is important in getting a business successful.
The relevance of proper guidance in business success can never be over emphasised so I never look down on its prospects at all.

Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
Back then that some sites purchase followers and likes was one of the was they used in making money from purchases, i think t the media decided to make money from that idea that's why they brought the rules

The relevance of proper guidance in business success can never be over emphasised so I never look down on its prospects at all.
Awesome! We all need to be guided to be able to achieve success in our endeavors and there is always something to be learnt, today as shown us that.

Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
It's s total waste of time cause they are all dead account who would and can't interact with your post..how would you be having 200k followers yet when you post you can't boast of a 100 likes ....unless you really don't care about reactions on post

Awesome! We all need to be guided to be able to achieve success in our endeavors and there is always something to be learnt, today as shown us that.
It is not easy trying to do everything on your own as a business owner and this makes so many people to just lose out and make avoidable mistakes repeatedly.

Due to the little experience I have towards and concerning this I think it's not really advisable to purchase such like followers and likes as they could bot which could also crash your plans as the moderator gets aware

It is not easy trying to do everything on your own as a business owner and this makes so many people to just lose out and make avoidable mistakes repeatedly.
That is why it is advisable for business owners to seek for help if they can have business partners but it's understandable that this might cost some fund so asking around for advise wouldn't be a bad thing.

That is why it is advisable for business owners to seek for help if they can have business partners but it's understandable that this might cost some fund so asking around for advise wouldn't be a bad thing.
You can have real business partners who won't drain you financially, but would enable you to grow by helping you with innovative ideas always.

You can have real business partners who won't drain you financially, but would enable you to grow by helping you with innovative ideas always.
It's a common know now that the world is becoming something else with so many atrocities going around, do you still think it's safe to have a business partner?

It is most likely that these followers and likes you've paid for from someone in a freelancing platform may be fake. Because they in most times aren't organic and that can impact negatively on your website

If you are spending money to build social media following, why not spend on ads instead of buying followers. When you advertise you will get followers who are genuinely interested in your business

Yes I do support that statement of not buying follows and likes for one's Facebook or social media platforms. There a very possible chance that these likes and follow may be from fake accounts

Although the bought followers are not retained, it will still bring lots of credibility to your brand if you happen to be a business person.

Buying followers that will not interact with your product was always going to be a waste of time. It worked wonderfully well at some point and people even advised doing such for freelance accounts like Fiverr. I guess it is now time for correction of that.

many people do different things for different reasons for instance someone that wants to publicize his or her website or application or social media can decide to use such a platform the only issue is depending on the kind of business you want to run search platform will not bring customers for you rather you can only bring the audience, all it can do for you is to create awareness.

The option to buy followers and engagements for social site has given a bad name for influencer marketing. If you have some money to spear, you can build a large following and engagement, and start influencer marketing.

This method to me is going through a backdoor to enrich ones pocket at the expense of others. There are many legal ways that can fetch followers without using all these illegal ways.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back