What's new

Don't purchase followers/likes/etc for social media sites

I think you've got a very good point there. Which is more followers and likes I want a very good way to improve business most of us are way more effective are some people don't even scroll through their feeds days much. It's really not worth the effort. Is only effective when you have gained popularity over time.

it is not even goes to purchase followers and likes on social media platforms because it looks fake anyway and it cannot even provide the kind of love you were thinking was real on social media

Back down when buying of likes and followers started, l used to see those who engage in it as being desperate, dishonest and fake. Because l don't know why they will even think of doing that, because if you were doing that to get customers for your business, then you are shooting yourself in the leg. It will backfire and ruin your business reputation.

Very informative and good article regarding purchasing followers etc. They may or may not sincere to you as well and can un follow you too. So if management etc is stopping them then it is also good thing, but so far a lot people doing so
That is just the fact, they may follow you for the time being, then unfollow you later. I don't usually trust buying followers on social media, there are some guys that will open up to 20 accounts and sell them as followers. Imagine you thinking you have 20 new followers not knowing it is just one person.

Yeah I get your point that on the long run those activities won't be the best but there are perks to why people still do it too though because the large following could put them in a good place with possible sponsors

To get likes and followers from the real people , one has to showcase his skills and show what he/she is capable of doing. It can be done through posting interesting videos and posts etc in social medias. Buying followers or likes is never an ideal job to do.

Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
Right from childhood I never believe in you having many followers and like, I ask myself this question how does that one put food on my table, it was later I discover it helps in advertising and so on

It's not advisable to buy social media follower's because they might not be active followers and won't comment on pictures

Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
yes thats very true back then we use to be purchasing some of this follower to make money ,one can earn allot doing that but it all seems to be not working at all,but I believe there might be some sane site

Well the reasons for that kind of purchase depends on what you want to do with the numbers of followers on your page, some are required for some specific purposes.

I have come across so many of these platforms claiming to sell Facebook, Twitter or instagram likes and followers. I have not patronized them for one day because i used to doubt if actually these likes and followers are for real or they will all disappear immediately they have your money as there is nothing you can do after payment. It is just my opinion.

I never knew that likes, followers etc could be bought on social media platforms. I am really getting enlightened here. Thanks guys.

I don't even subscribe to purchasing followers on social media platforms. I believe if I create quality content and dedicate my time gradually I'll build high traffic.

I use to think all followers you see on social media platforms like instagram, Facebook, Twitter and others are all real not until I discovered they usually buy likes from numerous people, it is really discouraging.

To get likes and followers from the real people , one has to showcase his skills and show what he/she is capable of doing. It can be done through posting interesting videos and posts etc in social medias. Buying followers or likes is never an ideal job to do.
That is actually correct,because it is not followers that you have painstakenlly groomed to be able to stay put from your content and articles depending on the avenue you got them,they would'nt even last for a long time.

I use to think all followers you see on social media platforms like instagram, Facebook, Twitter and others are all real not until I discovered they usually buy likes from numerous people, it is really discouraging.
80 to 90% of the accounts you see with large followers are not gotten from hard works but through these methods. Have you heard of sidegig? Sidegig is a Nigerian site that pays people two to three naira just so they can like and follow the social media accounts of various persons.

True. I have never make use of any website that you can buy followers or likes because I don't trust those site they are all fake and scam.

You are right, it isn't good to purchase followers on likes on social media especially if that social media account is for business purposes, you would get little or no patronage because you followers aren't real.

Buying followers for social media followers for website is not one of the best things to do as a website owner. The best thing a website owner could do is to learn how to increase his or her traffic with the help of search engine optimization and make more money through the traffic

To bust your bubble, people are still making use of these services for various reasons. Some people are using the service to get their post index fast on Google search engine. Some people are also using it to build their social presence online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back