Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.

When I was younger, I used to think these sites were effective ways of building up followers and likes on social media platforms as well. But honestly, they really don't work. If you don't care about real followers then I guess it could work for you. But these users like you mentioned are just using dead accounts to follow hundreds and thousands of accounts. They will never interact with your content and it will look bad for your brand

They never seems generating the needed traffic for site growth. That's why it is not encouraging to rely on them for traffic generation. The traffic they generate falls flat after some days of paying to promote your site traffic generation.

The primary aim of having a lot of followers is to have engagement on your content. You may be able to get a large following when you purchase followers, however, these followers are either bots or fake users. They will not interact on your content. Buying social media followers is waste of money

Buying followers for social media followers for website is not one of the best things to do as a website owner. The best thing a website owner could do is to learn how to increase his or her traffic with the help of search engine optimization and make more money through the traffic

Well as we all know the internet is an open platform and it's also a place where you can easily meet alot of people without paying a dime to anyone, so for me I won't advice anyone to purchase likes or traffic because like I said its something you can even get randomly on the internet, many things are free online nowadays except for people that don't know how to use the dear button on the Google. So buying likes and the rest is just a waste of money.

In a forum about SEO there were several services being offered for those who need subscribers and followers. But later on the buyers were complaining that the numbers of added followers stayed for only a week. That clearly means those numbers of followers that you had bought are fake and not counted by search engines.

It is not good to generate traffic by websites because when you have a such tyoe of traffic one day they all gone, Always get real likes followers by struggle, they never leave your social media because of your reality.

Very informative and good article regarding purchasing followers etc. They may or may not sincere to you as well and can un follow you too. So if management etc is stopping them then it is also good thing, but so far a lot people doing so

The primary aim of having a lot of followers is to have engagement on your content. You may be able to get a large following when you purchase followers, however, these followers are either bots or fake users. They will not interact on your content. Buying social media followers is waste of money
This is a great point. That is key, because most paid followers won't do anything. The accounts are probably dormant, or they won't comment/like/etc. It's just a way to blow up your followers/likes, and that is never organic.

In a forum about SEO there were several services being offered for those who need subscribers and followers. But later on the buyers were complaining that the numbers of added followers stayed for only a week. That clearly means those numbers of followers that you had bought are fake and not counted by search engines.
Another key point. A lot of the time, these "Paid followers" you get, will be accounts that can be deleted. And it's likely a lot of them are going to get deleted once the site catches on.

So there's just too much risk with very little reward to pay for follows/fans/likes etc.

Yeah it isn't really worth it purchasing followers and purchasing artificial likes and comments,it can lead to accounts not only being banned or suspended but also it can lead to an account being hacked.

Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
Definitely is not good because at the long run if the administrator discovered that your followers are bought it might lead to ban, like you said buying like and followers will result to dissemination of the account permanently...

I think buying followers is a waste of time. Getting organic followers is the best way to build a product since those following on their own can relate with what you are promoting that's why they are following. It's not the same for followers that you bought because sometimes they don't have need for what you are offering. And they are only following because of what you are offering, the problem here is that when you need engagement they won't find if necessary to.

A few month earlier I also used a platform to increase the number of followers on my Instagram account. I was very happy that I can easily get followers by paying just a little money, but after some days the number of followers decreased and then I realised the true nature of this work.

There are still many companies engaged in selling of likes and followers, there are even some Facebook groups that do follow for follow but I have never engaged in it because in the long run its not just worth it to your business.

Most social media platforms frowns on the use of purchased followers and likes,as it compromises their way of operations, instead of purchasing followers and likes,you should promote your blog,page or whatever by posting valuable and educative contents and also placing your link on other websites you regularly visit or make use of.

If you want followers, use social media advertising instead of buying followers directly from third party site. If you want engagements on your post, use sponsor or boost option, instead of buying likes from third party sites.

It's not advisable to do that because once the site admin is aware of such, such account can be blocked and you end up losing your so-called followers.

People actually buy followers because they want more trafficking on their account and they also want to use the account for business, it is still possible for you to buy followers on Instagram presently

Most, social media have followers, the more the followers, the more popularity they gain, and create alot of awareness around them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back