Don't purchase followers/likes/etc for social media sites

Victor001

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I waited for the point where you ought to tell us while you stopped buying followers, though it is not a good thing,but most social media influencers see it as a means to boost their brand and create tension, especially in the entertainment sectors.

Bigabigs

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
One other problem that you see common in purchasing likes and follows for your business social platforms is that these likes and follows might have been from fake unreal accounts that won't add any value to your business page and campaign.

Spicywilfred

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Apart from getting a dead account it is generally not advisable because it means you are not passing out and educative or creative content to these persons. Even if you succeed in buying these likes you are not inspiring people or making them do better. So I should be stopped entirely.

Empire

Power Of Love
Verified Poster
BizNotes
People still do it, but just research hard before you go ahead I say since there are sites out there that gives you real followers and whatnot :) Meaning you join the site and pay for 10 followers for example at a rate of 500 points or whatever you wait, then real people will follow you and follow them earn points. Then if they make enough points they then can withdraw into MONEYYYYYYY

There are many fake based sites but try to not go with fake.

Cash%

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There was a time many people account was banned by those social media platform for purchasing likes and followers and this alone surprised me tho, and its not adviceable

Chibson1

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Purchasing followers we are normal things before. But even then I wasn't even a fan of that because if you have purchased followers there is no way you can really monetize your page. So it is advisable to grow your followers organically.

AlexandruCrudu

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You are right... in the most times subscribers dissapear in few hours or days and even if they are real people and don't unsubscribe, for sure the won't be interested of your videos. About likes I don't know what to say, but it's risky anyway to do such activities

Shigobad2020

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
I don't buy the idea of buying followers on Facebook , Twitter and instagram when you have a proper way of having followers on your social media, because your account can be blocked.

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.