What's new

Don't purchase followers/likes/etc for social media sites

Many social media accounts buy followers and likes from microtask sites and I really don't see a problem provided their are still a large percentage interested in the contents being shared.
Some of these followers won't engage your posts like clicking the like button or even Sharing and this would make it hard to get people who want to advertise with you.

I don't think that buying a follower in social media is very good and is not encouraging also, so the best way follower in your website is by advertising.

Some of these followers won't engage your posts like clicking the like button or even Sharing and this would make it hard to get people who want to advertise with you.
I do understand your point and it is mostly the case but there are times that bought followers actually end up liking your contents and sticking with you.

I sometimes bought a Facebook account a while ago with a lot of followers hoping to advertise a product there, turns out the were fake accounts and we're mostly inactive, it's better to just build ones account.

Purchasing social media likes is not good for a business social media platforms. When you purchased fake members, who will be the ones to view your business adverts when you post them.

Indeed you have a point, it's true most of these accounts are usually being followed by dormant accounts and getting the right traffic might be difficult with them so it's better to find other sources

I sometimes bought a Facebook account a while ago with a lot of followers hoping to advertise a product there, turns out the were fake accounts and we're mostly inactive, it's better to just build ones account.
That is bad then as the seller did not even bother to inform you. I believe there are lots of people who sell such fake accounts to others who want to market their services.

That is bad then as the seller did not even bother to inform you. I believe there are lots of people who sell such fake accounts to others who want to market their services.
That is what most sellers do these days especially those ones that are on instagram, majority of the followers they sell to the buyer would be inactive

Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
There is nothing more profitable like having organic traffic. People who are real because they will always be around to support your page or site.

That is what most sellers do these days especially those ones that are on instagram, majority of the followers they sell to the buyer would be inactive
It is best then to even get your own account and grow it than to rely on the ones that are currently being sold online as they are obviously not reliable.

There is no how you will be purchasing followers for your social media handle that people will not know, because people will be observing that you have 40,000 followers but none of them is engaging in anything you are posting on your social media handle.

It is best then to even get your own account and grow it than to rely on the ones that are currently being sold online as they are obviously not reliable.
That is the best way but not every one knows how to grow account and not every one has the flair on how to persuade people so it's best to just hire affiliate marketers if you can afford it.

Most of the likes are botlike, some people create fake acvount in order to earn some incentive from the clients offering them the impression tasks. At some point they drop such account.

Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
It still work. On my twitter account, some of the followers I have a from websites that gives me followers for free and the followers are real people. Those websites that gives free followers still exist. You get positive for following some users and the point can be used to get followers

When people purchase such likes and followerships for their social media platforms, I wonder if they don't sit down to think wether these followers they've paid for are real or fake

That is the best way but not every one knows how to grow account and not every one has the flair on how to persuade people so it's best to just hire affiliate marketers if you can afford it.
This is another good option for those that have got enough cash to spare. You can also be doing promotional giveaways and it would still help in getting followers.

The main reason of purchase followers is the following reason:
The microjob starter requires that you have + 300 followers Twitter to retweet his tweet
The microjob starter requires that you have +250 friends Facebook to share his page on his wall
The microjob starter requires that you have +100 followers Instagram to share something on your wall and tag 3 friends
These requirements let a worker go to such platform to purchase some followers so for example he may have 20 followers Twitter he pays for 300 followers then he will have 320 followers he is able to complete 10 microjob of 0,12 $ * 10 = 1,20 $.

This is another good option for those that have got enough cash to spare. You can also be doing promotional giveaways and it would still help in getting followers.
That is why it is very important to note that there should be funds readily available before considering to go into a business that needs a channel or a group.

That is why it is very important to note that there should be funds readily available before considering to go into a business that needs a channel or a group.
Sure it is on someone who has the money to spare that would involve in a giveaway since it is not something that would give you profits in a short time.

Sure it is on someone who has the money to spare that would involve in a giveaway since it is not something that would give you profits in a short time.
Of course but most things in life is a two way thing I have seen where people started off a small business channel and grew from there and today it is standing out, one just have to find the right principles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back