What's new

Don't purchase followers/likes/etc for social media sites

Purchasing social media likes or followers in the real sense of it isn't very bad; it's just that the process has been bastardized and abused that it's difficult to get organic traffic to your product, page or services.

Buying followers is not one of my thing, it is just like deceiving oneself by living fake life, which is not good, I prefer to be real and have true followers. At least no one can ban me.

This is an old search engine optimisation tactics, it does not work anymore. It is usually involves buying social media share and likes in order to boost your ranking for your website on Google search engine. it is pretty much easier for Google to detect if you are buying social signal to improve rankings and you may get penalized for it.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. It is very helpful and I can say that it comes handy. I use one platform to drive traffic to my website. I don't really know if this is not good too. I exchange my points for traffic.

is really good for someone to buy followers on social media because the more you buy followers the more traffic you get on it, because this will create alot of awareness on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back