What's new

Don't purchase followers/likes/etc for social media sites

Concerning not purchasing followers,likes, etc for social media sites. Well, am totally in support of it because I don't actually see a good in it, it is better to get traffic by uploading good, creative and quality contents so as to attract real traffic, that is more preferrable, an individual can also make use of the SEO(Search Engine Optimazation) to aid more traffic

If you really need traffic on your side you can easily use social media platforms to get traffic on your side such as Facebook and Instagram you don't have to buy traffic anymore.

Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
Good talk. I never knew how and why people derive pleasure in that. buying likes or followers? The fact remains that they are still not original and you could be banned

I also am not a fan of buying on social media like followers, like, social media accounts etc because I feel they are prone to human manipulations and error, it would be wise to not participate in it.

Only people who seek attention desperately resort to this. And like you already said z it's completely boring because you won't be interacting with real human beings.

I totally agree with you, the best way to get followers is to make attractive posts and gain real followers. I am on a GPT site and I get paid for following people on social media, but I don't go back to the site because I have no interest in it.

The ecosystems of both organic and paid social media are continually changing. New networks emerge (e.g. TikTok), new technology boosts user engagement and real-time content (e.g. Periscope), and established networks improve their platform and product (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram launching "buy" buttons).

I usually do not like the idea of buying social media and website traffic, engagement, followers or likes as they are not organic and no matter what, they last only for a small time before they disappear again do you should build organically.

I agree with you totally. Better to stick to organic following than going about buying followers. When your posts are very rich in knowledge, followers will come naturally.

One of my friend suggested going for that to me with the aim of building up his account on instagram but i just know that its not worth it because the difference is clear

Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
It depends on the kind of site you are into, Because if the site belongs to you and you need more traffic on it,I guess you have to buy it then and make sure this traffic are real and not the fake ones.

The best way to grow a business is never to take a short cut. Pass through all the odds and make sure you learn from every step. Buying followers with the aim of generating traffic won't last long.

Most people who buy followers and likes always regret, because they are not getting engaged with humans, but bots that ain't interesting at all.

I believe that buying likes is just for the celebrities. If you are an entrepreneur that need honest followers and traffic then it's not advisable to buy followers.

Yes I would advise agains it also, it is always more preferable to grow your followers organically let them follow you because they take special interest in your work

There are still many people on Fiverr that offer "free likes" and "free views" for Facebook and other social media platform users. They also offer such services for website owners. What most website owners must realize is that many advertising networks would ban their websites because it is against the policy of advertising networks to gain traffic through such means. It is unethical business and this should get stopped.

There are still many people on Fiverr that offer "free likes" and "free views" for Facebook and other social media platform users. They also offer such services for website owners. What most website owners must realize is that many advertising networks would ban their websites because it is against the policy of advertising networks to gain traffic through such means. It is unethical business and this should get stopped.
I support your comment, it is very unethical and dishonest to pay to have followers. The best thing is to publish interesting content that attracts the attention of users and they make the decision.To make money, I give likes and follow people, but I don't come back to their pages.

Well I am not in support to any one buying of followers, likes etc but I can advise to consider you status either been a celebrity or you consider the quality of your post on social media.

I agree with you that we don't needs to do it as it will not only harm you but doesn't make any difference on your page as it just numbers and people can easily finds that you used fake followers.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back