What's new

Does the time of year effect sales?

I think that the sale of umbrellas is on the rise because it is raining and I think that the season matters a lot when it comes to getting your things or stuff sold off.
This is very true. The sales of cardigans and sweaters will likely increase during this period too. However, there are some places that are currently experiencing heat wave across the world.

Time of sales do affect sales and I think that time like april and christmas time are the period which we can sell clothing and food stuff.

Its a season which nobody can stay idle except you just want to because many business will be operating and sales been made on various item like,Yam,clothing etc

This is very true. The sales of cardigans and sweaters will likely increase during this period too. However, there are some places that are currently experiencing heat wave across the world.

Yes, there are many places that are experiencing unusual hot weather and this is why the sales of beverages and other kind of cold food items like ice creams might be selling their at a high rate.

Yes, there are many places that are experiencing unusual hot weather and this is why the sales of beverages and other kind of cold food items like ice creams might be selling their at a high rate.
And as a businessman, this is the best time to delve into the production or sales of the above mentioned items. It is very obvious that there is high demand for the products.

There are a certain time of the year that can be able to effect the way in which people do things normally and that might bring a result in a decrease in the number of sales.

There are a certain time of the year that can be able to effect the way in which people do things normally and that might bring a result in a decrease in the number of sales.

When the season ends, the sales may take a nosedive at some point. Right now, the sale of barbecue related items are growing due to the fact that it is the season of barbecue.

When the season ends, the sales may take a nosedive at some point. Right now, the sale of barbecue related items are growing due to the fact that it is the season of barbecue.
This is quite interesting. I never know the demand and subsequent sales of barbecue are seasonal until now. If I may ask, what could be the cause?

This is quite interesting. I never know the demand and subsequent sales of barbecue are seasonal until now. If I may ask, what could be the cause?

Well, when the season ends, the demand goes down because people usually lose interest in the particular product due to circumstances. For example, no one would try to buy winter clothing during hot weather because they simply do not need those clothes.

Well, when the season ends, the demand goes down because people usually lose interest in the particular product due to circumstances. For example, no one would try to buy winter clothing during hot weather because they simply do not need those clothes.
You have an excellent point here. This really applies to the sale of clothes and other accessories. Their demand is really dependent on the weather at that particular period.

You have an excellent point here. This really applies to the sale of clothes and other accessories. Their demand is really dependent on the weather at that particular period.

I always try to make good points. :) Having said that, some businesses are also impacted in a negative way during some seasons. For example, the business of selling chicken goes down during Eid.

Actually weather and time affect the sales of a company though it depends on the kind of industry. like the water production company don't have an effective sales during the raining season and more sales during the dry season.

Actually weather and time affect the sales of a company though it depends on the kind of industry. like the water production company don't have an effective sales during the raining season and more sales during the dry season.

I could definitely say that weather does have an effect on the kind of business. This is because when it rains heavily, many shops get closed in here. They cannot run business under such kind of conditions.

I could definitely say that weather does have an effect on the kind of business. This is because when it rains heavily, many shops get closed in here. They cannot run business under such kind of conditions.
These are the effects the weather has on business daily. The weather also influences the organization of social ceremonies like marriages, birthdays and other social gatherings.

Yes anything that deals with food will always sell high during the Christmas festive period.. but things like buildings and others are likely to slow down since everyone will be concentrating to enjoy their Christmas.
Yes of course, weather affect the businesses especially when you comes to raining season these kind of weather does not allow business to move very faster, business like foods and other things.

These are the effects the weather has on business daily. The weather also influences the organization of social ceremonies like marriages, birthdays and other social gatherings.

Yes, many people also tend to run stalls in here. When it rains, those stalls get closed and that day nothing could be done. Many people do not earn wages due to no work during these times.

Yes, many people also tend to run stalls in here. When it rains, those stalls get closed and that day nothing could be done. Many people do not earn wages due to no work during these times.
Weather affects many businesses. Just like you said, most shops tend to shut or have very low patronage when it is raining heavily or when there are heavy floods.

Time of the year do affect sales. Also weather, winter and summer, affect sales. For instance during Christmas period, cloths, jewelry, shoes and fashion items sell very well. Food also sell during the Christmas period.

Every business has their own season and most of the Time when the product you are selling is not in its season , it will definitely affects the price and the sale of the product .

Every business has their own season and most of the Time when the product you are selling is not in its season , it will definitely affects the price and the sale of the product .
This is quite true. In general, I think many businesses do well in the summer season where there is little rainfall as compared to the winter or rainy season.

Time affects sales. In the winter you can hardly sell items that are used during the summer, and in the summer, you can hardly sell jackets, and fur coats. You can sell Christmas paraphernalia only during the Christmas season and Halloween paraphernalia only during Halloween season.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back