What's new

Does the time of year effect sales?

For sure the time of the year affects the sales. That's why there is always be a Black Friday right after our American Thanksgiving holiday. It is said that retailers make more money on that one day of the year than any other day. It's because people start shopping for Christmas. Me? As an affiliate marketer, I love the last 3 months of the year: Oct, Nov, and Dec. That's when I earn the most in commissions from my marketing efforts. But now I can also take advantage of Cyber Monday, for marketing electronic products.

For sure the time of the year affects the sales. That's why there is always be a Black Friday right after our American Thanksgiving holiday. It is said that retailers make more money on that one day of the year than any other day. It's because people start shopping for Christmas. Me? As an affiliate marketer, I love the last 3 months of the year: Oct, Nov, and Dec. That's when I earn the most in commissions from my marketing efforts. But now I can also take advantage of Cyber Monday, for marketing electronic products.
The time of the year influences sales a lot. You can observe that there is always a high demand and sales of goods during the holidays like Christmas and other festive seasons.

Certain seasonal time will always have a demand for certain products. It happened across every Continent because in every Continent there is always a season of religious celebration, a season of festival and so many other things . This will in one way or the other leads to demands of one product or the other.

This is quite true. In general, I think many businesses do well in the summer season where there is little rainfall as compared to the winter or rainy season.

Many businesses got closed recently for a temporary period due to rain. However, it all depends on the circumstances. Some shops and businesses are not at all affected by rain and they carry out their business during such time as well.

Many businesses got closed recently for a temporary period due to rain. However, it all depends on the circumstances. Some shops and businesses are not at all affected by rain and they carry out their business during such time as well.
Those who are mainly affected are people who have shops in open spaces. They are usually affected whenever there's a heavy downpour and they hardly make sales during this period.

Those who are mainly affected are people who have shops in open spaces. They are usually affected whenever there's a heavy downpour and they hardly make sales during this period.
Yeah this is very true. I have observed that the demand and sales of certain products are generally low during the rainy and winter seasons as compared to during the dry season or summer.

Yeah this is very true. I have observed that the demand and sales of certain products are generally low during the rainy and winter seasons as compared to during the dry season or summer.
I have had a thought about this and realized that it is true. However, I believe that there are also businesses that do quite well in the rainy season too.

Christmass time is the best period which we can sale goods like food and cloths during those time people make use of their money purchasing cloths for that vestal period food also have important roles to play so time of sales affect sales.

There are many people who run shops and they do not run stalls in many open spaces and they recently closed their shops during the rainy weather. So, I think that rain could have an effect on business productivity.

There are many people who run shops and they do not run stalls in many open spaces and they recently closed their shops during the rainy weather. So, I think that rain could have an effect on business productivity.
Most businesses are seasonal and the owners understand it. However, there are some businesses that are always in constant operation irrespective of the season or weather.

Actually weather do really affect business and sells I had an experience with the water production company in may area where they dont usually has a better sells during the raining season and better at dry season.

Actually weather do really affect business and sells I had an experience with the water production company in may area where they dont usually has a better sells during the raining season and better at dry season.
It's the same thing obtainable elsewhere. Businesses tend to be fully operational during the dry season as compared to the relative dull during the rainy seasons.

I have often noticed this too. The water production factories usually get low demand and patronage during the rainy season as compared to the sales they make during the dry season.

Actually there are some foods items that has a specific time to which there will be high demand and when the time passes the demand will be very which is based on season. stuffs like fresh fish when they are not gotten from the river, the demand for the market ones will be very high.

Actually there are some foods items that has a specific time to which there will be high demand and when the time passes the demand will be very which is based on season. stuffs like fresh fish when they are not gotten from the river, the demand for the market ones will be very high.
That is true , seasonal product Will always demand for a certain type of product and in this case the demands for such product will be high. So I believe in most cases certain product are always demanding based on a particular season and the time of the year.

Most businesses are seasonal and the owners understand it. However, there are some businesses that are always in constant operation irrespective of the season or weather.

I think that the business of fast food and bakery items usually run successfully. Many people enjoy eating bakery items and these bakeries run for the whole year regardless of the season.

I think that the business of fast food and bakery items usually run successfully. Many people enjoy eating bakery items and these bakeries run for the whole year regardless of the season.
Yes this is very true. Bakery products are just one of the numerous items that are always in high demand every time irrespective irresponsible of the weather or the seasons.

Yes this is very true. Bakery products are just one of the numerous items that are always in high demand every time irrespective irresponsible of the weather or the seasons.

Yes, however, during the strikes, even the bakery also used to get closed. However, some people still managed to conduct business secretly after closing their shutters down.

Time of the year do affect sales to be sincere the most time that food item can sold is suring the easter period during this time people buy food stuff like yam and others food item compare to others period of the year

Time of the year do affect sales to be sincere the most time that food item can sold is suring the easter period during this time people buy food stuff like yam and others food item compare to others period of the year
Yes this is quite true. The prices of goods and services generally tend to rise whenever the festive period approaches. There is very high demand for these goods especially foodstuffs and clothes by a large number of people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back