What's new

Does the time of year effect sales?

Yes this is quite true. The prices of goods and services generally tend to rise whenever the festive period approaches. There is very high demand for these goods especially foodstuffs and clothes by a large number of people.
The time of years do affect ssales to be sincere during the christmass period I think food stuff do rise and people never stop buying and cloth will also sales the most this are some of the item that will always be on the rise and high sales during that period.

Slot of people spend money during Christmas celebration, so I think that is the time that money is being spent most, and goods especially clothes and food items do sell fast during festive season.

Slot of people spend money during Christmas celebration, so I think that is the time that money is being spent most, and goods especially clothes and food items do sell fast during festive season.
That is celebrating period so people spend their money on various item and I think that many things like cloth and food sell the most during that period

You have to be able to know a lot about consumer behaviour so that you can be able to know things like this. There are some certain kind of products that are not going to make sales depending on the back of the year.

Obviously, time of the year affect sales of goods. For instance, if you are into clothing, you should be rest assured that your sales will increase during Christmas, because so many people will want to wear new clothes on Christmas day. It really has a great effect on the sales or turnover.

Obviously, time of the year affect sales of goods. For instance, if you are into clothing, you should be rest assured that your sales will increase during Christmas, because so many people will want to wear new clothes on Christmas day. It really has a great effect on the sales or turnover.
It always happens every year. There's a tendency to splash cash on so many items during this festive period. Some people even buy things that are not necessary just to feel among.

Yes this is quite true. The prices of goods and services generally tend to rise whenever the festive period approaches. There is very high demand for these goods especially foodstuffs and clothes by a large number of people.

Some of the products are high in demand. However, certain products such as fast foods are always demanded by many people no matter what time of the year it is.

Some of the products are high in demand. However, certain products such as fast foods are always demanded by many people no matter what time of the year it is.
This is very true. People usually patronize these food outlets throughout the year. However, these food outlets still record their peak demand and sales during the festive periods because many families like going out.

As a publisher you are going to observe that you are going to be record my saves towards the ending of the year because people save to spend for those periods.

This is very true. People usually patronize these food outlets throughout the year. However, these food outlets still record their peak demand and sales during the festive periods because many families like going out.

Well, this is due to the fact that some kind of foods are quite high in demand during certain time of the year. For example, soup is demanded by many people during cold weather.

Does weather affect business & sales? It depends on the industry. For example, in the Retail and Food Industries, Certain months and “seasons” like Christmas might have peaked sales, while in January, sales targets will reach the bottom low in comparison with other months, as a result of customers having a more significant expenditure in Christmas and to put it simply, they’ve run of money to spend in the January Month. Can you think of any more examples, and do you think the time of year affects sales?
I believe it does. Both my Dad and younger brother own a hardware store in Detroit (family business for years) and I can tell you their sales skyrocket during the winter months - snow shovels, rock salt. And then again in the late Spring and summer - home repair.

I honestly think they do. There are products especially agricultural products gat would be costly at a particular time of the year when it's not actually the season for such produce to be found carelessly on people's farmlands and it would definitely be cheaper when it becomes the season for such farm produce.
Even house building materials get costlier during the festive seasons.

The raining seasons is never good for my business. It makes it difficult for customers to come and buy in the market. It's only those that order online that makes it possible for me to have more sales during the raining season.

Does weather affect business & sales? It depends on the industry. For example, in the Retail and Food Industries, Certain months and “seasons” like Christmas might have peaked sales, while in January, sales targets will reach the bottom low in comparison with other months, as a result of customers having a more significant expenditure in Christmas and to put it simply, they’ve run of money to spend in the January Month. Can you think of any more examples, and do you think the time of year affects sales?

In smartphone industry, the release of a new model of Apple has a noticeable effect on the sales of Android smartphones. Since Apple is a giant company and they only release 1 model per year unlike Android smartphone manufacturers like Samsung which bombards the entire year with tens of new models, the amount of attention a new model of iPhone gets is insane and so the skyrocketing sales affects the Android competitor considerably. Though as time passes, the sales of these Android smartphones do get back to their normal levels only to go down once an another iPhone come

100% The time of year can affect your sales. Holidays can either help your business or may hurt it, depending on what goods you're offering. If you have goods that make for great gifts, you could see a boost in sales as people scramble to get their loved ones gifts.

100% The time of year can affect your sales. Holidays can either help your business or may hurt it, depending on what goods you're offering. If you have goods that make for great gifts, you could see a boost in sales as people scramble to get their loved ones gifts.
It might be tricky doing business during the holidays. There are some sectors that really benefit during periods like that such as the aviation and tourism sector because people travel a lot.

I believe it does. Both my Dad and younger brother own a hardware store in Detroit (family business for years) and I can tell you their sales skyrocket during the winter months - snow shovels, rock salt. And then again in the late Spring and summer - home repair.

Well, this is because certain items are demanded much more during certain seasons. Apart from that, it also depends on the supply of such kind of products. if the demand is high and supply is scarce, then it might be possible to make more sales for business owners who have a limited supply of those items.

I don't work with sales but I do with advertisement and I can tell you it does. Two times when people are spending more are during the holiday season (Mid November to late December) and late Spring to early Summer. The first quarter of the year are the lowest while the last quarter is the highest.

Yes, i believe the time of the year affect sales. For examples, in my country, there are fruits that are very common during a particular time of the year. During this period, there is a lot of sales and those fruits would be sold at a cheaper prices compared to during other time of the year when those fruits becomes a bit scarce.

yes it's important and it affects the products people are buying, for example in summer and winter where the weather is extremely hot or cold, there are more online deliveries than in spring or fall where the weather is more neutral and people would prefer to go outside for shopping more often
also events and celebrations like black friday and christmas can increase the sales

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back