What's new

Does religion have an effect on the type of business to do?

I believe gambling and sports betting is legal in Nigeria too. However, the sports betting industry is well regulated by the authorities to prevent against unscrupulous activities.
some of them are still involved in unscrupulous activities. There are some betting companies that will refuse to pay you when you win big amount of money. I have heard stories of such before.

Religion definitely plays a very big role in the kind of jobs in which I take and also the kind of business is in which I am going to be rolling out because I want something that people accept.

some of them are still involved in unscrupulous activities. There are some betting companies that will refuse to pay you when you win big amount of money. I have heard stories of such before.
I believe such incidents have reduced considerably. No matter the religious beliefs involved, the most important angle is to check if the business is legal in that particular country.

I believe such incidents have reduced considerably. No matter the religious beliefs involved, the most important angle is to check if the business is legal in that particular country.
Yes, of course any business you want to start should be legal in your country of residence. There is no way you can run a successful illegal busines in any country. So making research before venturing into a business is important.

Region and business could be juggled. Business and religion are separate entities entirely and should not disturb each other. The case isn't so in the areas where there are fanatics. They would not want their wife's face be seen by another man. This is very disheartening how people mixed up things.
I resepectfully disagree. That's impossible! Your faith affects everything you do in your life. Nothing is mixed up or disturbed. It's actually a path to peace. Speaking as a Christian, everything you do in word or deed must be done for the glory and honor of God. The primary aim of everything you do is to show The Light. You can't juggle or separate your faith from anything you do. Jesus Christ taught His disciples how to live in this world and His teachings included how to handle business dealings, your political ideals, your relationships with others, etc. He was very specific. So as a Christian, the way to approach every aspect of my life is ... Am I going to be faithful and show the beauty of Christ in me? OR Am I going to be hyprocrite and bring shame on Jesus and His followers? Every decision and act is I make a choice with eternal consequences. "A tree is known by the fruit it bears." (Matthew)

Religion definitely plays a very big role in the kind of jobs in which I take and also the kind of business is in which I am going to be rolling out because I want something that people accept.
Normally if you are a religious person , then you must know that their are some business you cannot do because of the law of your religion but to business entrepreneur whom does not have any religion , you can do any business as long as it brings gain .

I think religion does not really affect the the kind of business to do, but it all frown at things that does not glorify God or things that are sinful, if you have conscience you will not be able to do all kinds of business.

Religion do affect the kind of work or business that we can do. Been a devoted Christian. It is not advisable to do any business that involves any illegal like selling if hard drug
Yes religion really affect the some of business we do selling of alcohol like hard drug religions don't really support of selling such in their business, them really know what is good of selling so religions are against of illegal selling.

Well religion affect any business once the business owner took religion to the head while doing his or her businesses. So it is only advice to keep religion aside, then do and talk business always.

That is true , some people choose not to engage in certain business for religious purposes but for me I see no reason why religious should be the reason for not establishing a business that does not in any way affect humanity negatively. It all depends on individual.

That is true , some people choose not to engage in certain business for religious purposes but for me I see no reason why religious should be the reason for not establishing a business that does not in any way affect humanity negatively. It all depends on individual.
Yeah just that some people took religion to the co that is why they do not involve themselves in any business and also thanks to civilization that makes some to start understanding now.

Yeah just that some people took religion to the co that is why they do not involve themselves in any business and also thanks to civilization that makes some to start understanding now.
Well it is everybody's personal choice and decision to make concerning the type of business they chose to engage in . Some people may choose a business based on their religious point of view and I don't see anything wrong with that. The most important thing is not to engage in the type of business that are detrimental to humanity.

Actually before in so part of the world religion has really affected businesses but thanks to the modern civilization that really reduce such mentality and things are going on well now.

Actually religion has so much effect on the types of business we engage. most religions teaches morality and there are some kind of business that are absolutely immoral to ourselves and the society.

Religion has guidelines and ethics and as a result of this, it is very pertinent that.sone businesses may not be accepted by some religion. For instance, if you are a muslim, selling of pork meat is prohibited. I can go on and on and on, but it is very obvious that it has a great influence on some businesses.

Actually religion really condemned some of the activities people most often considered as business. Some of the business that are mostly against the law of the land like trafficking, drugs dealing etc.

I am into baking business and i bake cake , snacks and i am also into the selling of baking ingredients , so I dont think my business can be affected by religion in any way .

I will definitely need to consider a lot of things before I can start a business on a particular venture. I am not going to open a business that people are not going to be comfortable buying from.

Yes, religion have effect in type of business people can do. There are some product you cannot expect a wife of an Islamic cleric or christian cleric to sell. You can expect someone who is deep in his or her religion to open a brothel. Though, some people don't take religion serious these day as they see it as a opium, but very many people still take it serious. So, to those who take religion very serious, it do affect the type of business they can do.

Yes, it does have an effect but not entirely.
It does in a sense that you will not like to sell certain things that is against your believe thereby causing you not to get involved in some lucrative business.
That is definitelly true,because i have seen friends who do not eat certain kind of food and animals,even though such foods are very popular,this can make the individual involved to decline trading in such item.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back