What's new

Does religion have an effect on the type of business to do?

Religion do affect the kind of work or business that we can do. Been a devoted Christian. It is not advisable to do any business that involves any illegal like selling if hard drug
That is true, religion really have big affect in some business we do sell like some religion don't permit selling of alcohol so religion don't like selling of alcohol drinks is very hard for them.

Religion should not interfere on the type of business to do because it is very wrong for us to keep putting religion into whatever we are doing because there is no correlation between religion and business.

Normally religions will forbid us from engaging in the type of business that are harmful to other people. As long as your business doesn't have any effect on humanity negatively , I wouldn't see any reason why you shouldn't engage in it.

The type of business I am doing is not in any way affected by the religion i am doing because I am doing a legal and legitimate business according to the rule of my religion.

Yes, it does have an effect but not entirely.
It does in a sense that you will not like to sell certain things that is against your believe thereby causing you not to get involved in some lucrative business.

Yes, some times, religion affects the kind of business we do. Ethics of religion doesn't want us to promote the sales and consumption of some products such as a Christian selling alcohol and cigarettes. It might turn out to be a topic for the non Christians
That is a true fact about business and believes,because to some extent religion has a lot to do with the type of business some persons would like to go into,as products that are considered very harmful to the health of persons might not be sold or taken be certain persons.

If you have any reason as to why somebody will not want to buy from your business then it is just advisable that you should not go that way by the religion of arsenal issues.

Right now we are celebrating the Eid Al Adha festival and we eat meat during such festival. The cost of spices have increased a lot and I can see that business and religious festival are quite related to each other.

Right now we are celebrating the Eid Al Adha festival and we eat meat during such festival. The cost of spices have increased a lot and I can see that business and religious festival are quite related to each other.
That is a very practical illustration. It's the same with every festive period, the prices of foodstuffs and other goods are likely to skyrocket due to the increase in it's demand.

That is a very practical illustration. It's the same with every festive period, the prices of foodstuffs and other goods are likely to skyrocket due to the increase in it's demand.

Well, the sad thing is that when the prices increase, the poor people suffer a lot. The government should do something to stop inflation, but it seems like they have failed.

I was discussing this with my co-worker a few days ago. She wanted to start a business but has no idea about what to sell. So I told her to solve the needs of the people in her area, especially since the area is still developing.

After careful examination, she said because she is the wife of an Islamic cleric, she would not be allowed to sell the products.
What do you think of this? Does religion have a role to play in businesses?
Normally it shouldn't because businesses are always set up for profits but there's no denying the fact that we're humans and there's bound to be human and moral boundaries which in turn affect our decisions and businesses to be involved in.
Religion can always play a part.

Religion is supposed to be a very strong determinant on the type of business in which you do. You are always supposed to appeal to people's curiosity no matter what.

I was discussing this with my co-worker a few days ago. She wanted to start a business but has no idea about what to sell. So I told her to solve the needs of the people in her area, especially since the area is still developing.

After careful examination, she said because she is the wife of an Islamic cleric, she would not be allowed to sell the products.
What do you think of this? Does religion have a role to play in businesses?
Definitely,religion will not support businesses that are against morals and constituted laws even if its lucrative,because it is considered satanic.

A circular nation like Nigeria will allow any type of business to strive in such area. As long as the nation is home to variety of religion I think every business in this area will strive on which ever area it is located.

The fact is that, in my side there are some offline businesses that religion has affected it, such business are restaurants business and some side business beside the main road like selling of maize and yam.

Religion is definitely one of the things that I usually try to take in high regard and insure that I am apeasing to everybody is religion first before trying to go into a business.

Well there are some religion that following there rules do not support some business or investment like gambling is not allowed in the Christianity religion. Once you are doing that it is a sin.

Actually there are some kind of business that people engaged themselves and is totally condemn by some religion most especially such business that are illegal and prohibited by the state of the society such as drugs dealing business etc.

The sale of certain kind of commodities and items increase during religious festivals in my country.l During Eid, many people march towards markets and purchase expensive clothing.

But Sometimes religious will have a slight effect on certain business people are advised not to engage into. Mostly a lot of people will choose to engage in business they believe are in line with his or her religious beliefs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back