What's new

Does Giving Really Brings Increase?

Yes it's true but it's has to do with the understand behind the giving also the reasons, and it's also depends on the how you give. That does not mean you just give because you want to receive

Yes it's true but it's has to do with the understand behind the giving also the reasons, and it's also depends on the how you give. That does not mean you just give because you want to receive
Hmm from what you are saying now, it means if you do not understand what it means to give, you might not get anything in return? Yes I also believe your reasons matters as well too.

Yes. Giving is the best. It's better to give than to receive if you have the opportunity and the grace. Always extend whatever you have to those that lacks it. It doesn't decrease one, what it does is to increase

I have read that, "the more you give, the more you receive". This is something I feel is debatable. Personally, I have seen more doors open for me after helping others, especially financially and this is making me to believe that that saying is true.
What do you think?
DO you have any similar experience?
I must say that I agree with you. I have similar experience and not just to me I have been able to see that giving is a principle for receiving and it works all the time.

Sometimes when you fail to give, you will block your blessings, a begger can become the helper tomorrow, sometimes when you help people, they never forget you and come back to do something great to you.

One thing I can say is that giving goes beyond physical benefits. there is a spiritual benefits attached to giving out charities and that's why it is being encouraged in all scriptures.

I can't say that is how things work. But I think it is morally right to give and help people as much as we can, I think when we help people there are blessings that just happen. Any other person may feel differently.

I am a Muslim and I believe that giving more brings blessings in your life by God Almighty. When you care for other people, God Almighty also care for you. This is why it is important to give to the poor.

Charity comes with a lot of benefits. it is being said that charity can help to minimise calamity that may likely to happen to a person in the future. Charity also helps to increase love among the people.

I'm in full support of this. Giving brings an increase in one's life.. it's really good to give than to take. When you give,you're directly or indirectly putting a smile on someone's face and even if the person isn't praying for you, you'll surely he favored

I read from the Bible that giving is an act of worship, I studied a close neighbor who hardly gives but loves receiving from others, I found out that she doesn't get new things it is always the least quality things that usually gets from people because she don't like spending also.

It is good to always give out to those who are poor and those who are in need. I like doing charitable courses because I derive Joy by putting smile on other people's face. It makes me feel good about myself all the time.

Yes. Giving is the best. It's better to give than to receive if you have the opportunity and the grace. Always extend whatever you have to those that lacks it. It doesn't decrease one, what it does is to increase
Giving is actually one of the oldest principles known even in ancients groups. The hands that gives receives, that is just as simple as that but many give grudgingly is why they may not get rewards.

I like giving out a lot because it makes me feel good. If I see someone in needy I will never care if I give the pace all I have left on me just to make the person happy. I always thank god that I have what it takes to give to some other people.

Scripturally the Bible has said it's all it's says givers never lack and beggars always ask, it's very true and of a fact that givers always have more and get increase at all times when they carry out such act

I think giving brings back more returns.. even the Bible says it and I have seen it to bring true .. give wholeheartedly and and believe .. let's take a brief example. When we plant a seed in the soil, we give to the soil most times weplant and forget all about it as time goes on we realize the seed we planted has started growing it grows and brings more fruit, that is the increase right there .. we gave to the soil and got back more of what we gave out

This is mainly for religious people.. this statement may actually be true on the spiritual aspect of the world that the more you give the more you will receive. It may not really be the law of karma but it is a spiritual aspect since people believe this would be done by God.

Well, giving is very important in most extent this will helped you support others in making them achieve their dreams. Giving helps alot and it will definitely open doors for you due to the prayers that people will do on your behalf as a result of good help you offer them.

It depends on what you believe though, I am a Christian and I know for a fact that the bible says it is better to give than to receive, now because I have fate in these words, when I work with it, I get results. Someone once said you could pick up a normal per of slippers and start praying to it, and if you really believe in that, you would get results.
Giving is an act of showing love and kindness to others by sharing some of your belongings among them and its in the world of God that the more you give out , the more you receive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back