What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

This is the trend in my country nkw where all scam sites always tells people to pay money before they earn, the will use the word investment to brainwash people's head to their scamming intention.

Although there are a lot of videos on youtube showing the actual withdrawal or payout process and claiming that they are legit, still one should be very careful and not to fall easily on these videos. You should verify it yourself if its legit or not.

After my mistakes in 2019 loosing about 200$ to hyip and ponzi, i have stopped the habit of paying to earn more, the hyips promise huge interest and rob you off your hard earned cash, some airdrops also ask you to pay in disguise to buying their coins, all these are scams and one has to be careful.

No ,not trust of the on line marketing i don't belive tge online market only erarning amount of the job not a investment amount of the online market . i m personally experience i m investment amount of online earning parpal .parpal belive this online is the my personal experience of the i m eraning last one year

I don't trust any, that's why I really do research thoroughly to know the one that is legit, but it very difficult to find legit one to invest in website, because scammers are everywhere and can it be easy to get in this pandemic.

It depends on how the website operates. Normally, I usually read reviews of websites before joining them or before making any payment in any website. There is just no single answer to this. Study the website before joining them.

The fact is that most sites that require one to pay before earning are not very secured even though it is legit. Most of them can easily get you scammed. I prefer gtp sites even if it requires payment before earning

No I don't believe in website or platforms like apps and other that require you to pay before you start getting involved in tasks that might get you paid. in today's world where by The Internet is crawling with fraudsters and a lot of scammers one has to be careful not to jump into such unknown sources to avoid a painful ending.

Pay to earn sites are mostly Ponzi sites. I can’t ever pay some amount of money to earn. I mean why can’t I earn without paying. Moreover I need to know why I should pay to earn

Yes many of scammer is just like they will ask for your money and then after that they will ban you like theres nothing happen. the best solution here is before you engage in this such website you must do research on this. but a lot legit site doesn't require your payment before you can withdraw

Some sites are trustable but it takes decades to earn that is there strategy
If they promise huge amount of profit that is not right. There is something fishy about it so be careful when you invest.

I have been invited to such forums with a membership fee. But the promise of earning is incredibly high so that it is easy to lure new members. My take on such sites is a scam. I may be wrong sometimes but it is better to avoid such sites that would require me to give them money before I can start earning. That is not a good idea. My habit now for new sites that pay is to make observations for a few weeks. In this forum Bizdustry I did not join at once. When the going was good and I was given a good review by many members then that was the time that I joined.

There is this site I visit often a book club, I love reading books on the app because they have good books and I don't have to pay to read them. One day I could no longer access the app because I was asked to pay some amount of money but I didn't t pay not because I couldn't trust them but because I didn't have money to pay at the time. so I stopped visiting the app.

Depends on some factors like what type of site is it, how did I come about it, it's from a friend that means it is genuine, and also before I invest in that kind of situation I would have made enough research and enquiries.

let you a complete variety of activities that let you earn money. They are available online as a web app and also a mobile app “SB Answer – Surveys that Pay” which you can use on your Android phone.

I trust those kinds of site because its gives you guarantees that they pay not like the platform you register for free at the end of the day they will not pay. so you have waste your time,energy, money and everything.

If I am required to pay so thay I will be enrolled for a earning program on the site, or have to pay before, I can withdraw, I wouldn't consider joining such site. In order to test a site I might waste my time, but I am jot wiling to risk money.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
If I trust sites that tells me to pay before earning? My answer will be a capital NO. The recent leader I'm this class of Sharad is the talk from cryptos putting out airdrops. They tell you to pay for gas fee to receive your free bounties. All are just likes and pure falsehood.

No, not really. I don't trust any website that requires payment just for registration without even proving they are legit. I'm always skeptical about those kind of platforms because you don't even know the estimated amount you can earn and you can end up with a loss.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?

What is important is to be sure that when you join those sites, that you will be able able to earn money. I have not come across sites that ask me to pay money before I start to earn, but when there is a particular commission that the website collects in order to process your earnings, then there is nothing wrong with that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back