What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

I definitely don't make deposits to sites neither online nor offline to withdraw money that I have already earned. That is why I take the precaution of reading before, although they have told me that certain sites, after you have worked, pass you the information that if you do not make the deposit you cannot withdraw.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
No I don't trust such sites, although I believe some will be legit but I'm not willing to take such risks, and I haven't heard anyone give a positive review about such sites.

There are too many fake sites who are just out there to scam people of their money. When they tell you to pay before withdrawing then you already know that it is a red flag. The internet is beautiful but one can easily lose money from entering into a wrong business online.

it depends on the site you are talking about there are some that can request you to pay some money before you will be able to wedraw but naturally I don't like any sites that ask you to pay money first before you start earning because there is high possibility of them running away with your money.

To me it depends, there are some that are legit, and while some are scams.
Fiverr
The cheap and easiest way to earn money is using the site Fiverr.com. Here, your work is often referred to as a gig. You may do whatever work you like. For example, if you are interested in painting, then you may just create a gig like "I will paint your picture for $5" and when people order from you, get the details from them. Here, you will be requiring a picture from the buyer. So, get the picture and complete the work within the delivery time you've specified. When you've completed painting, you may just submit it as a scanned image to the buyer. Remember, buyers may write a review after they purchase from you. When you deliver a best one, your gig will be reviewed as a good one and it may welcome more buyers to buy your gig. The payment will be delivered to you via your Paypal account. For each gig you complete, you'll be earning $5 where you'll be getting $4 in your hand and remaining $1 will be taken by Fiverr as a commission.

Though it's not all the site that require you to pay before you can earn that are scam but majority of the are. Why will you tell me to pay when I've not known the authenticity of your program? If you know you have a working program, why don't you first either a seven day free trial and let's see if it Worth's it. I've been a victim of many of these sites where I ended up wasting my hard earned money and efforts.

Most of the sites that require payment before earning are not genuine paying sites, even some sites that require payment for upgrade to certain level before you can earn something as low as the cashout amount are not genuine.

Although there are still genuine paying sites that require payment for earning/upgrade that are very legit and paying.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
I don't trust any site that requires money. Because they don't fulfil their promises at the end of the day. Most of those sites are scam.They are not real. some are After our hard earned money

I don't trust such site. Over time I've come to realize such site are mostly Ponzi scheme inclined. You're the strategy of referer to pay people. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. I can't fall victim again.

There are thousands of such website that requires payment before you can withdraw and people should be aware of such platforms. recently I joined a mining site and after mining for more than 3 weeks I was asked to deposit some amount before I could withdraw. I knew it was a scam and I had to leave the site.

The thing is, some of these types of websites start as legit before they turn into scam eventually. Some people have actually made some money this way. For me, however, I can never stay with such sites long enough to find out how legit they are. I like earning money online until I have to pay for it and then I quit. The data and time spent is enough payment for me to earn.

If I work out some money from any site or business and you gave me a condition before I can make withdrawal I will look at it as a complete fraud. If for instance I made 50$ and you want me to pay 20$ before I can withdraw my earnings, i will ask you to minus the money from what I worked so far.

It's just like Ponzi and as such, I can never trust such because it's not basic. Coupled with high rates of fraud that's on going, I don't believe to have any truth left in me.
Yes, am being precautionary enough because you don't become by constantly losing money.

It's not wrong to pay before earning provided the amount is not too much. However, the problem is one cannot be really sure if after paying one will be able to make withdrawal at the ending of it all.

Swagbucks let you a complete variety of activities that let you earn money. They are available online as a web app and also a mobile app “SB Answer – Surveys that Pay” which you can use on your Android phone. Here are a few activities that you can do on this Android earning app.
Post automatically merged:

Swagbucks let you a complete variety of activities that let you earn money. They are available online as a web app and also a mobile app “SB Answer – Surveys that Pay” which you can use on your Android phone. Here are a few activities that you can do on this Android earning app.
Post automatically merged:

I don't trust a site that require an amount of money from me before I gain from them. I believe in working to get paid in regards to online jobs. I have encountered countless number of them, and they end up being a fraudulent site.

It's not wrong to pay before earning provided the amount is not too much. However, the problem is one cannot be really sure if after paying one will be able to make withdrawal at the ending of it all.
There are thousands of such website that requires payment before you can withdraw and people should be aware of such platforms. recently I joined a mining site and after mining for more than 3 weeks I was asked to deposit some amount before I could withdraw. I knew it was a scam and I had to leave the site.

Yes that is the main reason why i do not pay such sites, It happened with me in freemining.company also ,I did there paid mining and i had 0.01 bitcoin in my account and when i waitdrawn them , they asked me to pay miners fee of 50 $ which i paid and got nothing. It Still hurts!

It all depends what the site does, if a site depends on your pay to generate revenue to pay you and they are very legit, I will pay to earn, but if vividly the service they are running does not need people to pay before they earn, I will not pay.. But if you ask me to chose one I will chose without payment.

I don't trust site that requires paying before earning because most of the site are not genuine most of this site are Ponzi scheme I only believe working on site to get paid either online or offline business and it also depends on what the sites does.

No not really I don't trust any website that requires payment just for registration without even proving they are legit. I'm always skeptical about those kind of platforms because you don't even know the estimated amount you can earn and you can end up with a loss.so i can't prefer any online investment buniess.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back