What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

I think majority of those site are always scam and that is why i dont really recommend you invest in such such site because they just want to steal investors fund and they operate just like hyip site based on the explanation you have made , the only investment site that i can still recommend is binance investment platform

There are many out there asking first some payment before earning and most of them are scams. Why? I have experienced it so many times. These scammers are now millionaires. Especially bitcoin payment is untraceable. Sad but true
You got scammed or almost scammed? 😑 But what you saud is true, indeed those scammers were lying on somebody's money without having a little regrets and second thought in their minds.

What is important is to be sure that when you join those sites, that you will be able able to earn money. I have not come across sites that ask me to pay money before I start to earn, but when there is a particular commission that the website collects in order to process your earnings, then there is nothing wrong with that.
No brother, it happened with me in Btc Claim bot on telegram also. The bot asked me to pay miner fee which was 20$ as to be paid external . I paid the fee but didn't got my withdrawal, Thats why i never pay sites for withdrawal externally from the site.

No brother, it happened with me in Btc Claim bot on telegram also. The bot asked me to pay miner fee which was 20$ as to be paid external . I paid the fee but didn't got my withdrawal, Thats why i never pay sites for withdrawal externally from the site.

This is the reason you have to be sure that there are people that earn on the website before you decide to pay. I have always worked on many websites and I always make sure that those websites are paying sites before I commit even my time and energy on working on those places.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
I don't think so to pay before earning because I don't know the site is scam or not than why we waist our money.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
These are sites that I stay away from by all means because any site that asks you to pay before you are able to withdraw your funds is generally considered to be a scam site in my opinion. My question that I always ask myself is why would they need you to pay if they can take out the fee from your balance and just let you withdraw the rest. The chances are that this is a major ploy to try and get you to pay afterwards you will not receive your funds. So my advice is to avoid that site and look for other ways in which to earn.

No I do not trust them at all because most of them are either scammers or low lives... Instead I choose the ones that make me do some petty jobs and earn.
Example is Swagbucks,which let you a complete variety of activities that let you earn money. They are available online as a web app and also a mobile app.

There are numbers of sites that say you to pay before get started your earning. I can't believe such type of websites but there are some legit where we can work and make earning by paying them like doge coin clicks and webtalk etc. These are legit site that I have joined and working there.

That's there propaganda you can earn fast with their survey but when it comes in withdrawal they require to invest with such amount then the scam will arrive they will victim who is eager to earn to their platform or a newcomers.

I trust the site that you pay to earn because you can't earn on a site you didn't pay for,so getting a legit site to earn money on really make sense, but their are some payed site that are not legit but are fake,they just collect your money and you we not be able to withdraw your money from them after working so hard on the site

I once trusted them some few years ago but the lessons I learnt cannot be forgotten, I have been scammed several numbers of times by some few websites that made me pay some certain amount of money before I could earn from them,. Unfortunately for me after paying the website crashed few weeks later.
Post automatically merged:

Cwn
No I do not trust them at all because most of them are either scammers or low lives... Instead I choose the ones that make me do some petty jobs and earn.
Example is Swagbucks,which let you a complete variety of activities that let you earn money. They are available online as a web app and also a mobile app.
Please you please enlighten me about this website you made mention above? I mean "swagbucks" is it a survey site? How much could one be able to earn daily and what's their minimum withdrawal? I would really loved to know more about it, I'm really interested.

I think it's not trusted in any website some website are scammer you invested this site not a that website is not to work if that give work but not a give withdrawal some are real in work

I really don't know the sights that give money . But I know many people use earning platform . They work on money making sights and get money . They also invest on these sights to take advantage . They invest online business and earn money.

No i dont trust, some websites requires you to pay first before giving your earnings is not typical a bias for users.But if a website with credibility why not to make a small investment.

Honestly, No. because I don't really trust any website to requires payment for registration to pay BTC.. It look like scheme to me , I am really practical person , I rather stay here on bizdustry rather than going for unknown website

Most of the sites who requires money before work are scams so if a person who is new in online working can pay to these type of sites but the old person can never pay he knows these sites are only scam and there is no benefit to invest them

I rarely come across such sites and even if I do, I can never pay money so as to work with them. I have read reviews of many people who have been scammed this way and I don't want to fall victim too. Moreover, I know of many sites that I can earn well without paying anything.

it actually depends on the website, if it's some sketchy HYIP then for sure i wouldn't pay a cent, because it would be a pretty obvious scam, but if it's some program or something that i do know about, then why not

Honestly, No. because I don't really trust any website to requires payment for registration to pay BTC.. It look like scheme to me , I am really practical person , I rather stay here on bizdustry rather than going for unknown website

Definitely no. When I see sites that says payment first before you start earning, that's already a red flag for me and I then left immediately. I'm not going to spend hard earned money for something that has the potential to be a scam.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, that's true. There are better websites out there that doesn't require you to pay even a penny. Scam websites are all over the place nowadays and they take advantage of people like us that want to earn money online.
I rarely come across such sites and even if I do, I can never pay money so as to work with them. I have read reviews of many people who have been scammed this way and I don't want to fall victim too. Moreover, I know of many sites that I can earn well without paying anything.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back