What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

I don't trust sites like that. Most of them are scam sites. It is not reasonable that one should pay to earn. Because after paying they will still require you to do some work. It doesn't make sense. Sites like that are only after profit.

I don't really like that idea. How will someone that needs money still asks to pay money before getting the money he is looking for. I always see them as scam. Though some maybe real and legit.

Honestly no because alot of them are trick just to get your money,I have done alot a lot of this things and I have learnt my lesson, they are fake.

Concerning a site that requires an individual to pay certain amount before getting paid. Well, I dont really trust those site at all because it already sounds like a ponzi scheme to me. The site should be willing to pay if they really want to award their users for completing tasks

Not really. I'm uncomfortable paying or making an investment to a site in order to earn. My thinking is always like, 'why would I pay something I want to earn from?' Though I know that there are some legit and paying sites that does require an investment.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
Never trust such sites. If they did not have a process for generating revenue before getting people to work on the site, it means you will be the one to pay for their expenses in the future.

It's better to water your time scrolling on social media than work there.

I can never trust any PLATFORM that ask me to pay before earning on their PLATFORM. Like one time when a platform claimed to be mining Bitcoin so I registered on the platform and mine some Bitcoin after reaching the minimum withdrawal they now told me to send them some certain amount of btc before I could withdraw my mined BTC so I just ignore them

Well some are true but most are scams. Why did I av to pay money b4 earning and the first earn or 2 earning to that payment won't even be up to the amount you pay, so why the stress. Ur gain is very tiny compare to the one u never pay b4 earning.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
Before 3 months, when I was new in online investment I have paid $5 for taking my withdrawal but I was got scammed, after that I didn't believe any type of website that ask for payment to proceed withdraw.
Because it is very easy to create a cryptocurrency token to collect money from people.

I will never pay to any site before I can withdraw. This is why I am more interested in paid to post forums. If I pay what is the likelihood that I won't be scammed? If I even withdraw will it be worth it?

not even a fan of all these earning sites as it has been proved beyond reasonable doubts that most of them are indeed scammers. I CAN never pay a dime for any site before I can earn. The requirements on other legit sites are tine and data, anything .
Post automatically merged:

not even a fan of all these earning sites as it has been proved beyond reasonable doubts that most of them are indeed scammers. I CAN never pay a dime for any site before I can earn. The requirements on other legit sites are tine and data, anything .

There're a lot of scams and frauds online I don't think it's a good idea to trust a site that requires you to pay a certain amount of money before you start investing there or before you can be able to do certain things, it's not really a great idea.

They are absolutely scam. If you won a cryptocurrency from competing a task, you are not supposed to pay any money before you can get your cryptocurrency withdrawal. They are just trying to rip you off. Never fall for their scam and keep your money safe in your account.

I always doubt sites that require you to pay something before earning. Although there are legit and real ones and I am even doing one currently. I do not actually see a point in giving money to a site before earning. It is something similar to paying your employer before getting employed into his company in which you'll still work for him. Most of these sites usually amount to very little or nothing and most of them crash after some time.

speaking for myself .. i dont trust any website that requires money.. because that kind of site are unreliable.. they might go full scam anytime any moment.. i prefer free websites that the admin earned from ads.. instead of asking members for money.

Never trust such sites. If they did not have a process for generating revenue before getting people to work on the site, it means you will be the one to pay for their expenses in the future.

It's better to water your time scrolling on social media than work there.

Before 3 months, when I was new in online investment I have paid $5 for taking my withdrawal but I was got scammed, after that I didn't believe any type of website that ask for payment to proceed withdraw.
Because it is very easy to create a cryptocurrency token to collect money from people.
Same was my experience, before my 20$ scam. First time i got a bot on telegram which said that , ( Please pay the miners fee for withdrawal) Bad luck , but i provided them the right amount of fee, Still they blocked me. After that only i stopped paying unnecessarily.

I can never trust or do such anymore.I once tried a site that involves watching movies for few seconds and you get credited down tokens .Okay so the first 10 days are free you watch and earn and you can decide to upgrade for more views .I thought to myself I'm okay with the ordinary one and kept watching til I wanted to withdraw band it's saying I didn't meet the minimum to withdraw.I pay to upgrade and then earn more before I can withdraw. It was crap.

If the prerequisite for earning from the site or platform is that I must pay to earn or I must refer someone before I could be eligible to make money from the site or platform, then that is a serious red flag for me, as most dishonest sites use this same scheme and pattern.

i dont have a guarantee that i can earn after i nvest cause most of them are scam,thats why i never invest in any sites before i can earn.i only accept sites that you can earn without investment and thats enough for me though its not that high,as long as we earn 😅.

The short answer is: No. This is largely because the reality of taking paid surveys differs wildly from the expectation—and you’re set up for failure from the beginning. And, you just don’t make that much money.
Post automatically merged:

The short answer is: No. This is largely because the reality of taking paid surveys differs wildly from the expectation—and you’re set up for failure from the beginning. And, you just don’t make that much money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back