What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

I have learn my lesson so any website that ask me for information I think I will give but if they ask for credit card of money I will never be part of it.

I have lost some money with those data entry site before.

No online earnings platform can ever be trusted though it depends but personally I can't trust any online platforms that requires to pay before starting earning because there are alot of scamming site that are taking over the online business.

I will never for once agree with this I will never invest or deposit any money for someone that need it if I dont make candid research and fineout if the website is legit because from what I know some website are nothing but scam so we need to be careful

I don't trust any online earning platform that would require me to pay before a withdrawal or a registration/joining fee on their site. Most of these kind of websites are just scammers and I always stay away from them.

most of the website that requires you to pay certain amount of money in order to make some certain percentage on daily basis are HYIP platforms. You really need to try as much as possible to avoid them.

Any website that ask me to deposit an upfront fee before I can start earning will definately be classify by me as scam.

If the service they discharge is legit they should have give you access to earn first then charge the money from your account

I will never pay for anything any website that require that I pay something before I can start earning I will never support such website because I have learn my lesson to be sincere for one captcha typing website they as me to pay and I pay but never get captcha to type.

I will never pay for anything any website that require that I pay something before I can start earning I will never support such website because I have learn my lesson to be sincere for one captcha typing website they as me to pay and I pay but never get captcha to type.
Those kind of websites have actually ran away with so many people's money. it is better for you to take your time to learn reasonable things that would give you money on the long run.

If its someone like me I think that I will never try to deposit any money for someone or company that ask me to pay upfront fee some of the time you will see that many of them are scam they just come to steal away your money and fake information for you majority of them that ask for your credit card are scam.

I have zero confidence in such site that demand for money from first timer personal of being, it kill the spirit of individual most especially me, let make the profit together.
Same to me, I also don't like sites that will require you to deposit before earning, some of f those kinds of site's are fake and scam, have you ever came across such?

Any website that require that you shoul pay any amount of money before you invest is never a good website so its better you stay away from such website or programs so I think that we dont need to pay anything to earn with a website.

Though i have not really been involved in any site that urge me to pay certain amount of money before i could be able to make withdrawals,but one the other hand i would not want to take a risk in that kind of investment.

Although most of those site are usually scam but there are still many sites that ask for activation fee and are very legit. Perfect example of such site is one sidegig website

The truth of the matter is that I will never invest or trust any websites that ask me to pay before earning some of them are scam mostly those data entry website

Just like the way you are not going to expect to go for an offline interview and then they ask you to deposit money before they give you the job. I always run away from websites that you have to invest before you start making money.

No matter what I will never trust any site that I meet online some websites are scam so we need to be careful when using them

Actually, it depends on the website. If it's some dubious HYIP, I would definitely not pay a penny because it would be an obvious scam, but if it's a program or anything I am familiar with, why not?

Absolutely I think that I will never trust or pay anything to any website that ask us to pay anything for earning purposes.

So I think that if they ask me to pay money before I start earning I will need to read alot of reveiw about the website before I can proceed

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
I can never believe those kinds of websites because legit websites will never want you to deposit money, most of such websites are scams and people should avoid them.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
Yes there are lot of websites that are asking for money to pay for first and then and but I don't believe that this kind of websites really work and give us something in return without proving us that is legend website or scam but on the other hand this depends on the criteria of website as well or reviews of people about the website but don't believe in this kind of websites who are asking first to pay and then earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back