What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

As for me paying a certain amount before you will be able to withdraw is almost the wayd of scamming people, I have trying that in mining of coin whereby I paid some coins to withdraw and after I withdrawn both principal and the mined coin was not reflect on my wallet up to this moment

Majority of the website that require you to upgrade before you start earning on their platform are scammers. Most times you don't make the amount you are being promised on the platform.

I actually don't trust such earning site , because I know I know that such platform like that would obviously scam you after paying ,I have encountered such kind of thing before ,I ignore such sites now

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
Personally, i do not trust such sites even though they are legit.
There re sites that allow you to start earning before asking for upgrades or membership fees.
In such cases, i always enquire from people before taking a leap.

Seriously I don't trust any site that I will pay a certain amount in other to start earning. Such sites can easily runaway with your money.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?

no, I don't trust these sites. I was once fooled by a game like this online where I was asked to invest $ 10 so I could withdraw from my balance and I didn't receive anything.

There is some websites architecture that you could pay before receiving any amount of money where payments are only for upgraded users and disallowed for the free one in order to prevent any form of spam or multiple account fraud creation.

I may be convinced that such a site is legit but I will likely not join it because it is not a standard practice among legit sites to impose joining fees. There are many options for online earning nowadays so we need not pay something to earn money. I've read too many scam stories about sites like that and I don't want to be another victim.

When I come across such sites, am always skeptical. If after researching about it and get to find out that it is legit, I can go in for it. Some of the sites that require payment before earning are legit and worth it.

I do not trust sites that require one to pay before earning money but recently, a friend introduced me to one of these sites, he showed me proof of his payment and so i joined. I'm trying to reach threshold so they can pay me also and i hope they do when It's time.

To be serious, I am not really a fan of sure online earning where one pay before he or she start working on a site because I have been scammed some many times from such site.

I believe that it is supposed to be free for you to make money online. It does not just make any sense that you will have to pay money in order to make money and I tried to run away from those sites as far as I can.

Any sites that will require you to pay money in order to make more money it's probably just a scam site. This is because it does not look anything realistic or makes any sense for somebody to pay money in order to make money.

I don't trust such sites, because many of those websites are actually a scam and you can never know which is legit and which is a scam. Only if a friend of mine recommends me such a website with a saying "I cashed out" then and only then just because I fully trust him and he even got a proof from the website, then I will try it out.
People should be careful in general when they are trying such websites because it is not a joke it might be dangerous.

I can't do that I just expect to work then earn not pay work and earn. For me I can't try that even if it is true that they trully pay. I broke that is why I need a job so that I can earn where do you expect me to get the money. I can't join any site that does that.

Definitely not. I wouldn't join a site where you have to pay to earn money or just sign up. If you are asked to make a money transfer or pay for it, then 100% this is a Fraud and a fraudulent site. Real sites will not ask you to pay you to join or earn.

I don't but I have seen too many sites scam people out of money. I have seen it done in all different niches from investment training or general traffic/bot purchases.

I am always sceptical about websites that will ask me to pay money but at the end of the day it is not really something that is a red flag because they are some of them that I legit.

I have zero confidence in such site that demand for money from first timer personal of being, it kill the spirit of individual most especially me, let make the profit together.

It is greatly going to be dependent on the road map to be honest. On a general I am not going to be open to paying money to make money in a scheme that does not make sense.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back