What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
I have made so many mistake by putting money in site before I start earning because have lost a lot of money but now I know better, I rather invest in something I know is real like cryptocurrency

I cannot overcome conclude about any site even though there are site that asked you to pay a token and then they are still legit and some site are scammers so you cannot conclude without testing.

No matter how juicy the offer looks like I am definitely not going to take it as far as one of the basic requirement is to pay a fee because I do not believe in paying money to get money.

There many out there to be fair there are legit earning site where you have to pay before earning and I would mind to pay if I'm fully convinced with evidence.

There many out there to be fair there are legit earning site where you have to pay before earning and I would mind to pay if I'm fully convinced with evidence.
Yeah, me too. An example is sometimes back when people were paying for the VIP membership here in bizdustry. That way, you could earn unlimitedly. That was a good opportunity for many.

No matter how juicy the offer looks like I am definitely not going to take it as far as one of the basic requirement is to pay a fee because I do not believe in paying money to get money.
Laughs. On the contrary, you actually need to use money to get money, it's more like making an investment or you are trying to say all investment sites are scam? You just need to ascertain it's legitimacy before considering your membership

I trust some of them while I distrust others too. In fact, I love seeing evidence or testimonies before investing my money. Too many illegal sites claiming to reward you with cash and all are nothing else but scam

Not at all, makes me remember a websites that claimed to allow members show certain advert and then get paid for that. But then they said we must pay first, that was when I backed out.

Well, that's why it's called investment. Some times you need to make a deposit of some money before you could earn more money. But in this case one needs to be careful not to be in a haste, always do check out for the legitimacy of such site

No! I run as fast as my heels can take. I don't patronize such site at all. It's not realizable to me so I don't see it as genuine!

It all depends on what the side is doing and how the side looks like and what kind of business I'm going into because the business matters a lot and I will know from there where the side is Jenny or not and whether I can pay money to begin or not it all depend on that

Except I want to pay to learn a skill that would guarantee me to earn constantly, anything that requires me to pay first I wouldn't dare. They're always scam and no one should trust them too.

I trust some of them while I distrust others too. In fact, I love seeing evidence or testimonies before investing my money. Too many illegal sites claiming to reward you with cash and all are nothing else but scam
That is right. Such scenarios require a person to do due research first before investing that money most of those sites turn out to be scams and so that would not be great for you.

I have never worked on a that will ask me to pay money before I can withdraw. it doesn't work for me at all and I think it doesn't make sense. It is those scamming platforms that will allow you to pay before you can withdraw

If it is pay to click website, I am not going to trust them for asking for money to make more money on the platform. The reason is that majority of them are scam. If you are going to make money on the platform it might not be up to what they promise.

Almost all the websites that have required me to pay before joining and earning have scammed me except a few ones. This is why I no longer trust sites that ask me to pay before joining.

Almost all the websites that have required me to pay before joining and earning have scammed me except a few ones. This is why I no longer trust sites that ask me to pay before joining.
Well, if the only option they've got is for you to pay before you can even get to work on the site then the site is most likely going to be a scam site. My guardians do normally invest in real projects not just any petty online business

Actually no, not actually. I don't confide in any site that requires installment only for enlistment without demonstrating they are genuine. I'm generally wary with regards to those sort of stages since you don't have the foggiest idea about the assessed sum you can acquire and you can wind up with a misfortune.

Don't invest what you cannot lose. That is the backbone of all online business. Some sites will ask you to deposit before you can withdraw your earnings or even a bonus. If the initial earning is as twice or thrice of what they are asking for, then you can go but it's not safe either

Don't invest what you cannot lose. That is the backbone of all online business. Some sites will ask you to deposit before you can withdraw your earnings or even a bonus. If the initial earning is as twice or thrice of what they are asking for, then you can go but it's not safe either
It is always best to stick to this rule of not investing what you cannot afford to loose. The pain of loosing to a scam site is too much, it gets even harder when you invested all your money in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back