What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

I will never trust any website that require that I pay an upfront fee before I can join the website for any reason most of those website are nothing but clear scam they ask me for credit card once (data entry website)and I give them before I know they stole my money and run away

I don't trust any websites that ask me to pay a dime before start earning I have encountered such issues many time but I dim them access to get such reward from me some website are not to be trusted

Any website that ask me to pay before I start earning I will never trust such website because majority of this type of website are scam one forum owner demand that I partner with him some time last year to operate a forum but I assisted him with %15 of the money before I know he disable his social media handle and the forum url is no longer working so I loss

Honestly speaking, I don't trust any online plartform that request for investment before earning. Even though I know that before you earn profit you most make investment. My reason of not trusting them is that I have no idea of who are the managers,no offline office as physical evidence

PIease don't trust any website that requires payment just for registration without even proving they are legit. I'm always skeptical about those kind of platforms because you don't even know the estimated amount you can earn and you can end up with a loss.

I am not going to be trusting any sites that will require me to pay money before I can be able to make money because if you look at it critically it just does not make any sense.

If I was having a lot of money to spare then I am not going to be there trying to make money so I always see any website like that I was just trying to rip you off your money.

Such platforms are not something to be trusted and I try as much as possible to avoid them all. The case may be different if they have existed for a long time . But yet I can't give it my hundred percent trust.

I will never trust any website that ask you to pay before you start earning it's far more to my liking as some and majority of them are not rewarding they are scam and.not functioning,so I think I will never trust or invest in those website

many of the websites that requires you to invest money before you can make money are scam platforms. You need to be very careful of such platforms if not they will run away with your money.

many of the websites that requires you to invest money before you can make money are scam platforms. You need to be very careful of such platforms if not they will run away with your money.
You are hundred percent correct. I can relate to every single word you said here from my own personal experience. It is safer to avoid such platform as plague because they are not going to help you in any way.

As a freelancer myself I can understand why so many people would want to be paid upfront whether they are a company or an individual and it's usually due to being let down when it comes to payment after doing the work which has happened so many times and I too have been victim to that.

If the place I was looking to purchase from had good reviews and it was known that they were genuine and will always complete after receiving payment upfront I would be willing to pay upfront.

You are hundred percent correct. I can relate to every single word you said here from my own personal experience. It is safer to avoid such platform as plague because they are not going to help you in any way.
there is a recent one someone referred me to through Whatsapp. I signed up on the platform and they gave me free $12 but I won't be able to withdraw until I invest to make it $30. I quietly logged out my account and never come back again because it is a scam.

there is a recent one someone referred me to through Whatsapp. I signed up on the platform and they gave me free $12 but I won't be able to withdraw until I invest to make it $30. I quietly logged out my account and never come back again because it is a scam.
Lolz, They are actually smart scammers because the $12 you were given was just an audio money trying to manipulate you to invest in the cause of trying to withdraw the remaining. So unfortunately these people brings out new tricks and tips every day on how to scam people.

Lolz, They are actually smart scammers because the $12 you were given was just an audio money trying to manipulate you to invest in the cause of trying to withdraw the remaining. So unfortunately these people brings out new tricks and tips every day on how to scam people.
Definitely, I know they are trying to manipulate me to invest some amount of money but I will not fall for that. I think a lot of newbies may be manipulated to invest.

Some of the website works while some don't work,so you need to be careful when a particular website ask for your credit card information or ask you to pay some penny for their materials or whatever some of them are scam

Some of the website works while some don't work,so you need to be careful when a particular website ask for your credit card information or ask you to pay some penny for their materials or whatever some of them are scam
Any website that tries to get your credit card information is a criminal website. I think people need to be very careful of such kind of websites. Except maybe if they are legitimate marketplaces.

I only trust those sites that have been existing for a long time and have proven to be legit. For example, Bizdustry requires you to pay some money so that you can start withdrawing. I fully trust it because it has proven to be legit and has stood the test of time. If it were a new site, I would hesitate.

I only trust those sites that have been existing for a long time and have proven to be legit. For example, Bizdustry requires you to pay some money so that you can start withdrawing. I fully trust it because it has proven to be legit and has stood the test of time. If it were a new site, I would hesitate.
Probably, how long the website has been existing is one of the major things that will determine if you're going to trust it or not. But there are a lot of fake websites that were created about a week ago and they are looking for people who will invest money.

Actually sometimes it depends on how you have started earning from that particular site. if I have been earning well, then I have no doubt to invest with them. you have to try before you know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back