What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

I got aware of those scam sites requiring you to deposit before withdraw , such sites have high minimum withdrawal , and very hard to reach the amount as well. The bitcoin generators are an example of such scam sites.

Well for me I just don't, and reviews too support such decision because most times these sites turn out to be too good to be true and end up scamming people of the funds

Why would I make the mistake of trusting a website that is asking you to pay money before I can be able to earn money from such websites it is not a realistic venture for me as well.

Most of the internet website that asks you to pay some amount of money before you can make something is 90% likely to be a scam, from my experience of most of them are likely to run away with your money, I would not advise you to pay a single dollars for any site.

A very good friend of mine actually made the mistake of Falling Into the Trap set by such websites for him to pay and make money from them in return and they all ended up scamming him.

No, not really. I don't trust any website that requires payment just for registration without even proving they are legit. I'm always skeptical about those kind of platforms because you don't even know the estimated amount you can earn and you can end up with a loss.
I will never trust any website that promises me to pay a certain amount of money before I can be earning some money on the website because such a website as a potential of being a scam.

I don't in any capacity trust such websites because most of them are scammers who will dash into thin air once you pay hem first. They will delete your account on there website and you will lose all your money.

I believe that some years ago a lot of people use to trust such a website that promises to pay them money when they invest money on the websites but right now it is not something that you can actually convince people to do easily.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
Nooo back in the old days we used to say: If they make you pay, never stay. There’s about a 95% chance of getting scammed.
However, some sites give you the option to up your status for different memberships and that’s cool, but if the only way you’re allowed to work on any site is to pay upfront, something isn’t right.

One exception: Investment sites, but that’s a whole different league.

Last edited:
Actually I can't really go with such site and I can't by any means trust them to have invest or pay before I start to earn from them most of them are definitely scam sites..

Nothing in this world that can make me to trust such website because from my understanding of how they work they are typical websites that are set up to scam people.

I believe that some years ago a lot of people use to trust such a website that promises to pay them money when they invest money on the websites but right now it is not something that you can actually convince people to do easily.
There is no reason that will make anyone to trust any website that will make such a promise to people because people actually are actually have learnt that most of these websites are scams so they will never trust them because most of them have lost their money in an investment platform like that in the past.

Although, there are scam sites that still require you to pay before earning. But I believe most sites that require payment before earning are more real than free sites.

I got aware of those scam sites requiring you to deposit before withdraw , such sites have high minimum withdrawal , and very hard to reach the amount as well. The bitcoin generators are an example of such scam sites.

Unfortunately, there are no options for people like. I have to trust many paid to click sites to earn me money and almost all of the paid to click sites require you to invest before you can earn good. Of course you can earn without investing. But who would waste their time earning pennies? So I really have no other choice but to trust paid to click site owners and give them my money to earn me money.

Unfortunately, there are no options for people like. I have to trust many paid to click sites to earn me money and almost all of the paid to click sites require you to invest before you can earn good. Of course you can earn without investing. But who would waste their time earning pennies? So I really have no other choice but to trust paid to click site owners and give them my money to earn me money.
PTC sites alone is not a good option , except if you earn from 3-4 PTC's on the daily bonus such as cointiply , coinpayu , adbtc , all these doesnt require any investment though the earnings are not appreciable.

PTC sites alone is not a good option , except if you earn from 3-4 PTC's on the daily bonus such as cointiply , coinpayu , adbtc , all these doesnt require any investment though the earnings are not appreciable.

I have tried Coinpayu and the earnings were so low that I quite the site on the first day. As far as cointiply is concerned, I have heard that their games section is much better and it is possible to earn $15 a month just by playing games, so I have yet to try their gaming section.

Not at all would I trust site that asks for deposit for my withdrawal, why can't they make use of the earnings I have with them to process the fees, this is just another tactics of airdrop scams.

Most businesses and investment are a risk, so before now I take such risks a lot however, lately am very careful to as there is no much money in circulation. So if what I need to invest isn't much, I can take the risk.

I have tried Coinpayu and the earnings were so low that I quite the site on the first day. As far as cointiply is concerned, I have heard that their games section is much better and it is possible to earn $15 a month just by playing games, so I have yet to try their gaming section.
Maybe it really depends on the demography once again when it comes to earning from playing games. I think I have tried very before like 2 years ago , and it was not that easy to earn there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back