What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Maybe it really depends on the demography once again when it comes to earning from playing games. I think I have tried very before like 2 years ago , and it was not that easy to earn there.

I have tried cointiply back in the year 2018 and it might be possible that they might have introduced more ways to earn money and also improved their earnings. There must be some truth behind the claims that people are indeed earning there, so I will provide my suggestions after I try their app soon.

I have tried cointiply back in the year 2018 and it might be possible that they might have introduced more ways to earn money and also improved their earnings. There must be some truth behind the claims that people are indeed earning there, so I will provide my suggestions after I try their app soon.
Ok did you try their app? I saw my laptop stop when the game was about to play , I never tried in their app because it eats my phone storage also.

I don't trust sites that require me to pay before earning. I have never trusted sites that tell its members to do that in order for them to earn more. I just don't get the understanding behind that

Personally, I believe that there are still genuine sites out there that will tell you to pay to earn and they keep to their words. But it is just that ones that are scam in platforms like this are just too many, so one finds it difficult to believe them. That is my opinion.

There is no reason that will make anyone to trust any website that will make such a promise to people because people actually are actually have learnt that most of these websites are scams so they will never trust them because most of them have lost their money in an investment platform like that in the past.

Seriously, there is no way you would ever want to have peace of mind with your investment and you would invest in a website that requires you to pay money before you earn money from it especially when it's not that your money will pay you.

Ok did you try their app? I saw my laptop stop when the game was about to play , I never tried in their app because it eats my phone storage also.

I will try their playstore app tomorrow because I was a bit busy today. Can you please try to start their game on PC once again and see if it works on your PC? It would be great if it does. If it doesn't then we will have no option but to try their app and see if it works and earns for us.

Actually they might seems like the the actual legit sites but they aren't near to it at all they are definitely scam sites waiting to rip you off .I definitely can't pay to access any site.

I will try their playstore app tomorrow because I was a bit busy today. Can you please try to start their game on PC once again and see if it works on your PC? It would be great if it does. If it doesn't then we will have no option but to try their app and see if it works and earns for us.
I have tried in laptop but it didnt work for me since my laptop is not in good condition and not fit to use for high resolution games. Let me know if were able to earn good from their mobile app.

Any website that asked me to pay before I can be able to earn money is potentially a scam especially if they are not trusted enough before and I haven't seen anyone who made money from it.

Personally I've never seen any of those website that actually pay you money in return when you pay the money to be able to make money from their website but what they do is that they just disappear into thin air.
I do not trust any sites that require me to pay money before any and I can never trust suicide because majority of them has come actually this one that are done on telegram

Seriously, there is no way you would ever want to have peace of mind with your investment and you would invest in a website that requires you to pay money before you earn money from it especially when it's not that your money will pay you.
Because of all this scam website on the internet I have zeroed my mind from anything online investment except when it has to do with me investing into a known cryptocurrency on a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform.

Such kind of sites are considered to be HYIP kind of sites. They just want our money, and they'll simply varnish away from the internet space and taking away our hard earned money.

Because of all this scam website on the internet I have zeroed my mind from anything online investment except when it has to do with me investing into a known cryptocurrency on a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform.

There are only a few online programs that are legit and which pay you money for your investment. However, such kind of websites only pay a less amount of profis on your investment. Even I do know about some such investment platforms that have been running for a long time, I really would not recommend them to anyone.

seriously is a very good decision on your part because a lot of people who kept on trying to see if they will get the legitimate ones to invest their money keep on losing more money on top of the one that they have lost.

Why should a site or platform that asked me to work for it in order for me to get paid by them for my services be asking me to pay someoney again? That is not just making any sense to me really I must say

seriously is a very good decision on your part because a lot of people who kept on trying to see if they will get the legitimate ones to invest their money keep on losing more money on top of the one that they have lost.
I do not want a situation whereby I will be doing trial and error on the internet as I have come to discover that there are so many scams on the internet and I wouldn't want to lose any of my money online no matter how little it is.

It's actually new people who don't really know exactly how some of these websites that are scams work that will fall into their traps set to steal from them because they are ignorant.

It's actually new people who don't really know exactly how some of these websites that are scams work that will fall into their traps set to steal from them because they are ignorant.
The usual victims of scam sites and scamming schemes offline are not really the ignorant but the greedy. Even if they see that the scheme is too good to be true but they will still insist on investing their money because of the promised yield. For the ignorant they may be cautious when they have heard of the scam sites.

The usual victims of scam sites and scamming schemes offline are not really the ignorant but the greedy. Even if they see that the scheme is too good to be true but they will still insist on investing their money because of the promised yield. For the ignorant they may be cautious when they have heard of the scam sites.

Exactly, you are absolutely correct with the assessment of greed being one of the biggest reasons why those people get scammed by such fake websites because if not for their greed, it's not going to be possible to scam them.

Actually i didn't trust such sites that require payment before you start earning because to me if they will really pay you why asking you to pay money before you start earning in their website. I consider such site as scammers and i will never pay before i start earning in any site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back