What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

No mater what the site offers I do not trust any site that ask me for payments before earning on their site, I have fallen for it once. If the payments cannot be deducted from my earnings, then I can't make any payment to the site.

Actually i didn't trust such sites that require payment before you start earning because to me if they will really pay you why asking you to pay money before you start earning in their website. I consider such site as scammers and i will never pay before i start earning in any site.

Seriously, I believe that there is no justification of trusting shopping website that ask you to pay money before you can be able to earn money from it unless it's actually a cryptocurrency mining website where you need to pay to increase the possibility of you getting more cryptocurrency.

Yes at some point I do trust them a lot. Let us not just call it pee but you pay to obtain coupon codes that give you access to the website where you begin your work

Well for so many bad experiences that I've had with such a website that asking to pay money before you can be able to earn money from them has made it impossible for me to give them another opportunity to scam me.

No mater what the site offers I do not trust any site that ask me for payments before earning on their site, I have fallen for it once. If the payments cannot be deducted from my earnings, then I can't make any payment to the site.
It is ironic that you will join the site to earn money but you will be faced with the prospect of the site earning from you. I don't remember joining such a site although I think I saw one site like that with a VIP membership that is required for new members.

90% of any sites that ask you to pay are not trusted, as a result I do not trust any website who asks me to pay certain amount of money for VIP membership for me to earn higher, most of them will not pay you even after you have reached the minimum withdrawal.

I honestly don't trust websites that require me to pay before earning because on the downside, most of them usually turn out to be scam sites. So, I don't use such sites.

It is ironic that you will join the site to earn money but you will be faced with the prospect of the site earning from you. I don't remember joining such a site although I think I saw one site like that with a VIP membership that is required for new members.
It really pained me when I was scammed of dogecoin on a site that asked me to deposits some dogecoin before I will be able to withdraw my earnings, which I did and I was scammed.

Yeah but 65% are scams because when you pay they bring impossible task just to scare away members and yield more profits for themselves

Personally, I believe that there are few of such websites today because most people are now well informed about them and how they operate, so it's hard for them to get fools now.

Maybe it really depends on the demography once again when it comes to earning from playing games. I think I have tried very before like 2 years ago , and it was not that easy to earn there.
I never trust any sites that requires me to pay before I start earning because most of them are scam they just use that to get your little money and flee

I never trust any sites that requires me to pay before I start earning because most of them are scam they just use that to get your little money and flee
Yeah thats true , but there are some sites like Rollercoin which is running from long time , though I doesnt require investment to earn , but one can invest to earn more by playing miner games.

No I do not trust them, most often end up being a scam. But wait, why would I have to pay them before I could make money from their platform when I am not investing. I believe put in my effort or expertise and get paid for the job done by other way round. I avoid sites that require you to in order to upgrade before earn or withhold money before cashing out.
Very true, majority of them are usually scam. The one that annoys me more are the ones that dont tell you to pay until you are about to make withdrawal, its very painful. Imagine after working tirelessly online to be told to do something that was never mentioned before which obviously you know its a scam. That is why its best to always make make research.

I don't trust such site because i didn't see any reason why i will pay before i start earning, in the first place if it's true and legit then they don't need me registration fee if they will truly pay my earning, because i know they can run the site on their own without collecting anything from it's members.

It will only be a big fool that would even consider to trust such websites because they have no truth or lifeline that makes them worthy of trying out for trail for any reason whatsoever.

Any site that requires deposit to withdraw funds is outright scam, why would you need money to withdraw money why can't the money in the system be used in the system

Actually i didn't trust such sites that require payment before you start earning because to me if they will really pay you why asking you to pay money before you start earning in their website. I consider such site as scammers and i will never pay before i start earning in any site.
I do not trust any site that requires me to pay before earning because most of the sites that I asked you to pay before earning a scam.

I don't trust all of them but I invest in some of them. This is because you will never know the one that will benefit you the most.

As far as am concerned that is definitely a red flag just because of the fact that no single serious PLATFORM will tell there members to pay some certain amount of money before they can get access to their earning

No, certainly not truly. I do not count on any type of site that needs resettlement only for enrollment without also showing they are actually legitimate. I am constantly hesitant around those type of systems since you do not also understand the approximated quantity you can easily make as well as you can easily wind up along with a reduction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back