What's new

Do you still work on sites you originally started your online career on?

I started working on qa-world, It is a transcribing website, where you are paid to transcribe audios.

I actually stopped doing after like 7 months into it, I could not meet up with the stress, coupled with my academics, so I had to let it go.

But the experience was amazing though.

I started working on qa-world, It is a transcribing website, where you are paid to transcribe audios.

I actually stopped doing after like 7 months into it, I could not meet up with the stress, coupled with my academics, so I had to let it go.

But the experience was amazing though.
Transcription is definitely a very good way to make money on the internet but we have heard of different stories that transcription of audio would give hearing problems and I want you to debunk this theory.

It is important to note that some platforms later became a scam and there are platforms that are still existing and they're still paying their members despite being around for quite a long time.
That's the fact, some of the site at first things start working good but as times goes on they tend to run with people money. I have ever falled victim of site like this. I consider those types of apps and site as Ponzi scheme.

Transcription is definitely a very good way to make money on the internet but we have heard of different stories that transcription of audio would give hearing problems and I want you to debunk this theory.
This would actually be the first time I am hearing of that.

I guess, Transcription would lead to you using earphone, earphone. And if the use of the ear phone is frequent and very high then it might lead to hearing problem.

It is really encouraging to have a forum that will give people knowledge and it will dish out necessary information and it will also be a source to make money for people.
That is why I always admire a forum like this( bizdustry). All thanks to the hyperactive owners and staffs that makes gleaning and earning possible.

There is absolutely no doubt that some of the site I started working on, since I join online, are the ones I am still earning from, simply because I have gotten alot of experience and all good time working on those site.

There is absolutely no doubt that some of the site I started working on, since I join online, are the ones I am still earning from, simply because I have gotten alot of experience and all good time working on those site.
So many people will that still work on platforms that they joined for a very long period of time because they are still accessible and they are still paying but if they are not paying, you wouldn't stick with it.

I have not published a new article on hubpages for a long time but I still make money on hubpages. This is one of the oldest and the most reliable site for article writers. It is not easy to make money for beginners but if you have patience, you can actualkly make money.

Yes, i am still working with the particular site that makes me to know and feel that online earning was legit and even open my eyes to see others that are also legit like his.

At the end of the day people who live in top-tier countries make most amount of money from survey websites. Even those that accept people in lower-tier countries will not send them a lot of surveys..
That's the fact, it baffles me the more anytime I see some sites restrict small tier countries, I still wonder why is the essence of restricting small tier countries. Is not suppose.

That's the fact, it baffles me the more anytime I see some sites restrict small tier countries, I still wonder why is the essence of restricting small tier countries. Is not suppose.
If you reside in the lower tier country and you want to make money online, you need to buckle up and hone your skills so that you can remain relevant on some of the platforms most especially on paid surveys.

The fact stills remain that it is better to be continuing working for an old site you once work for because there trust of it being legit still than working with a new site that you know nothing about.

If you reside in the lower tier country and you want to make money online, you need to buckle up and hone your skills so that you can remain relevant on some of the platforms most especially on paid surveys.
That's for sure, you have said it all. I believe this are some of the main challenges that we usually face, we living in small tier countries. There are some sites out there that's restricted to us.

I think there are many things that makes them to do that. On survey websites for example the opinion of people living in lower-tier countries are not needed and the reason is because those companies are not located in lower tier countries.

I think there are many things that makes them to do that. On survey websites for example the opinion of people living in lower-tier countries are not needed and the reason is because those companies are not located in lower tier countries.
I have tried so hard to get the reason of restricting the small tier countries, but I think your point has somehow explained everything to me, maybe our opinion are not even needed.

So many people have stopped working on sites where the started From and I don't think it is a crime if you found something that desatisfying about a platform and you decided to proceed to another forum.
Sometimes it is good to speak up before finally leaving because you never can tell if the admins would be very considerate about your points. Honesty is a good character.

Sometimes it is good to speak up before finally leaving because you never can tell if the admins would be very considerate about your points. Honesty is a good character.
For sure honestly is a good character, in as much as you want to make money online this days it's expected of you to be working hard as you're dilligent and honest in all ramifications.

I have tried so hard to get the reason of restricting the small tier countries, but I think your point has somehow explained everything to me, maybe our opinion are not even needed.
That is actually the case but not withstanding, there are also a lot of alternatives in which you can take if you live in a lower-tier country and you want to make money online.

That is actually the case but not withstanding, there are also a lot of alternatives in which you can take if you live in a lower-tier country and you want to make money online.
Sometimes we are forced to work on website that we originally started with because we are limited based on our location most especially if you're living in the lower tier countries.

Sometimes we are forced to work on website that we originally started with because we are limited based on our location most especially if you're living in the lower tier countries.
I don't think anybody forces you to work on any kind of website. It is practically your personal decision in which you need to take. of course if you have limited choices you have no other choice than to continue working on a particular platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back