What's new

Do you still work on sites you originally started your online career on?

It'll be very nice to register on survey site that will make its minimum withdrawal to be $1 but most times people in the tier 3 countries always get disqualified from answering surveys..
That's the issue I have with survey platforms. They stated it clearly that they accept people from all over the world but they won't allow people from all over the world to answer their survey. Why hire people you know you'll eventually disqualified from answering your survey? To me, even if minimum withdrawal of a survey company is $1, I can't advice people to join it.

That's the issue I have with survey platforms. They stated it clearly that they accept people from all over the world but they won't allow people from all over the world to answer their survey. Why hire people you know you'll eventually disqualified from answering your survey? To me, even if minimum withdrawal of a survey company is $1, I can't advice people to join it.
The surveys are keen to embarking on marketing so that they can gain more users to the platform irrespective of the fact that they do not need them . The people in the lower their countries are just joining the crowd.

The surveys are keen to embarking on marketing so that they can gain more users to the platform irrespective of the fact that they do not need them . The people in the lower their countries are just joining the crowd.
At the end of the day people who live in top-tier countries make most amount of money from survey websites. Even those that accept people in lower-tier countries will not send them a lot of surveys..

At the end of the day people who live in top-tier countries make most amount of money from survey websites. Even those that accept people in lower-tier countries will not send them a lot of surveys..
The people that live in a top tier countries enjoy surveys and they're making huge amount of money from it compared to those who live in the lower tier countries who do not have the opportunity to earn from survey site.

People who lived in the loweer tier countries don't found survey as appealing because you could get disqualified at the middle of trying to answer survey questions which is why it is not a suitable way to make money for me.

Actually I have been and I believe we all have different experiences and needs. if I have always have a good experience with such site, there is no need for me to quit for another.

I still work on site that I started with and I started with Trendri which is a paid to post platform. That is where I started posting and making money online after wasting a lot of time on different platforms.

I think you have a very valid point there because other forums would ban you directly without sending warnings but he is very lenient. The errors must have been committed multiple times before you get published.
You are not far from the truth because he has the leniency to send warnings on several occasions before you could receive suspension and I don't really think he has banned anyone .

I still work on site that I started with and I started with Trendri which is a paid to post platform. That is where I started posting and making money online after wasting a lot of time on different platforms.
Trendri is a very good paid to post forum. It was not my first earning site but I have stayed active there ever since I joined. I love that the admin is so sure of the quality he requires of the site. It is so simple to follow his rules and earn.

The people that live in a top tier countries enjoy surveys and they're making huge amount of money from it compared to those who live in the lower tier countries who do not have the opportunity to earn from survey site.
That is actually the two simple truth. People that lives in top-tier countries usually makes a reasonable amount of money from different survey platforms. The opportunity is just numerous.

Actually I have been working on the same site I started my online career even though I still make or have access to other site or forums but I still stick to the first ones I started with.
Trendri is a very good paid to post forum. It was not my first earning site but I have stayed active there ever since I joined. I love that the admin is so sure of the quality he requires of the site. It is so simple to follow his rules and earn.
Actually Trendri is one of a good earning site it was also my first but this today's I have not been active I withdraw from the site only twice and I don't know if it's still active.

Last edited:
I think you have a very valid point there because other forums would ban you directly without sending warnings but he is very lenient. The errors must have been committed multiple times before you get published.
Yes, that is why when someone got ban, he or she should not just decide that they ban him or her but he or she should try to look up and see what he or she did or violented first.

Well, not all of them. there are site that I started with them but I later quit because I discovered that I am been cheated in terms of income and sometimes there policies are not favourable.

Actually I have been working on the same site I started my online career even though I still make or have access to other site or forums but I still stick to the first ones I started with.

Actually Trendri is one of a good earning site it was also my first but this today's I have not been active I withdraw from the site only twice and I don't know if it's still active.
What really made you not to be able to withdraw from the website?. I think it is one of the most legitimate platforms you can make money and withdraw very fast from presently.

I started working on a transcribing platform called qa world. Though, before I come across qa world, I have done job at some site online but none paid me. Qa world was the first one that paid me. I quit that site years ago when there's no enough task there. I don't think the site is still working now.
The sites do not exist anymore. Even if they exist, I cannot work on them again because they are paying a very low amount of money and some of those sites have shut down so there is no way to work there

One of the thing I will always remember working online was, I started working on bizdustry since I joined online and other two online platforms and over the years, I haven't quit and am still earning from the site.

Yes I do. I started working online on paid to post forums and up to now am still active on the forums. Am not sure of the first forum I started but am still active in a lot of the forums that I have been registered on.

The sites do not exist anymore. Even if they exist, I cannot work on them again because they are paying a very low amount of money and some of those sites have shut down so there is no way to work there
Yes I do. I started working online on paid to post forums and up to now am still active on the forums. Am not sure of the first forum I started but am still active in a lot of the forums that I have been registered on.
That is very good. The only one that I can still talk about is forumcoin. The rest of them have shut down and it is quite sad that they used to pay very well before they shut down.

Yes I have been working on most of the site that I originally started working online with them simply because over the years, I have always had a good and educative experience with them and that encourages me the most.

That is very good. The only one that I can still talk about is forumcoin. The rest of them have shut down and it is quite sad that they used to pay very well before they shut down.
I would love to create my forum one day because I am passionate about helping people gain knowledge and significant amount of money via such platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back