What's new

Do you still work on sites you originally started your online career on?

I definitely still do because those sites are they started with are one of my best online making money site and I do love to use them now and I would love to use and later on to.

It is important to note that some platforms later became a scam and there are platforms that are still existing and they're still paying their members despite being around for quite a long time.

It is important to note that some platforms later became a scam and there are platforms that are still existing and they're still paying their members despite being around for quite a long time.
I can attest to the fact that there are so many platforms that later turned out to be scam . Some of the platforms fold up just because they were unable to continue with the reward program, but some still stood the test of time and they are still paying their members.

It'll be very nice to register on survey site that will make its minimum withdrawal to be $1 but most times people in the tier 3 countries always get disqualified from answering surveys..
I think surveytime is the kind of platforms that allows people to withdraw at $1. But if you're not living in a top-tier country it will really be very difficult for you to make something reasonable from surveys.

I started making money online through a paid to post forum known as trendri and I am still on that forum but not so active there again because of my busy schedule.

I started my online career on a website that helped me to sell articles and make money online. Unfortunately, that website got closed and it is no longer available. otherwise, I would have been still working on that site even today.

I started my online career on a website that helped me to sell articles and make money online. Unfortunately, that website got closed and it is no longer available. otherwise, I would have been still working on that site even today.
Some website will later closed and some will still be in existence that is how website and platforms are and you must understand this fact that some website exist in the past and are paying up till now. We need to give credit to those websites.

I definitely still do because those sites are they started with are one of my best online making money site and I do love to use them now and I would love to use and later on to.
I am still working on the same website from where I started to earn online because that was the first step to my success But now I am working on more than one website I earn a lot of money in jeans, I am very happy .

I am still working on the same website from where I started to earn online because that was the first step to my success But now I am working on more than one website I earn a lot of money in jeans, I am very happy .
What is the name of the website that you earned a lot of money from? It will be wonderful if you could share the name of the website so that we can all learn and earn online money together in a grand style.

I have stopped working on the site that I started with long time ago and the basic reason is that I prefer to stick with platforms that is going to give me more money and that is what majority of online earners would do.

Some website will later closed and some will still be in existence that is how website and platforms are and you must understand this fact that some website exist in the past and are paying up till now. We need to give credit to those websites.
I think some of the reasons they close is because they are not able to pay their members again or they are not making enough revenue. Sometimes the owner may get uninterested in running the website again.

Well I started working on bizdustry since 2020 and up to now I have not stopped working with the forum. Any site that stands to be legit members like continue working with them.

Well I started working on bizdustry since 2020 and up to now I have not stopped working with the forum. Any site that stands to be legit members like continue working with them.
Bizdustry is a wonderful and a legitimate platform that has been in existence for quite a while . I am giving kudos to the owners of the website for maintaining the website for that long and they are still paying members up till now.

Not really at the moment, i started making money online by usuyng this survey sites, but i don't think it's paying at the moment, i am only into posting on forums only.

A record number of people have grown to be fonf of the website that they started with online and I want to stress that I'm definitely part of them because the website is still up and running.

Not really at the moment, i started making money online by usuyng this survey sites, but i don't think it's paying at the moment, i am only into posting on forums only.
of course survey websites will continue to pay but your country of residence is what really matters. There are some countries you will be in and you can make reasonable amount of money from survey platforms.

I can attest to the fact that there are so many platforms that later turned out to be scam . Some of the platforms fold up just because they were unable to continue with the reward program, but some still stood the test of time and they are still paying their members.
This was my case with some sites I started working with previously as they turned out to become a scam network and it really frustrated me at the time because I invested so much effort on the site.

Bizdustry is a wonderful and a legitimate platform that has been in existence for quite a while . I am giving kudos to the owners of the website for maintaining the website for that long and they are still paying members up till now.
Yeah kudos from here too, it is not really easy but he tries by all means to pay and try to even tolerance some errors done by members that is why most members like bizdustry than other forums.

This was my case with some sites I started working with previously as they turned out to become a scam network and it really frustrated me at the time because I invested so much effort on the site.
I also experienced a lot of that. Most of the platforms I started working for when I was looking for different ways of making money turned out to be a scam. I think it was actually something that gave me the experience.

Yeah kudos from here too, it is not really easy but he tries by all means to pay and try to even tolerance some errors done by members that is why most members like bizdustry than other forums.
I think you have a very valid point there because other forums would ban you directly without sending warnings but he is very lenient. The errors must have been committed multiple times before you get published.

Of course yes, the first site I started working still working till because I see that the site is really a nice one, nothing can stop me working form the site, because it pays.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back