What's new

Do you still work on sites you originally started your online career on?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys still work on some of the sites you started your online career with? I worked on fiverr for many years before I called it quits on them. I just wasn't getting the sales I needed and I figured I'd move on. Sadly, no other site came close to fiverr so I had to branch off into doing my own thing. With that being said, I did stay with Fiverr for a very long time, but sometimes you gotta move away from the place you started and find greener pastures. :)

I started working on a transcribing platform called qa world. Though, before I come across qa world, I have done job at some site online but none paid me. Qa world was the first one that paid me. I quit that site years ago when there's no enough task there. I don't think the site is still working now.

I started making money online through a paid to post forum known as trendri and I am still on that forum but not so active there again because of my busy schedule.

If I could remembered vividly, I think I started from a micro job website called picoworkers because that was where I earn my first dollar and it was indeed a great platform that is still paying.

I do still work on sites that I used to work on when I first started freelancing. I remember I used to offer my services on SEOClerks and also Fiverr and I am back to using them again and offering my services again. I am not sure how well SEOClerks will go for me now as it seems to have changed a lot but Fiverr I do have high hopes since putting my services back on there just recently. It's a shame that SEOClerks changed the way it did as I used to get quite a lot of orders on there and now, it doesn't seem as busy for the services I used to offer.

I do still work on sites that I used to work on when I first started freelancing. I remember I used to offer my services on SEOClerks and also Fiverr and I am back to using them again and offering my services again. I am not sure how well SEOClerks will go for me now as it seems to have changed a lot but Fiverr I do have high hopes since putting my services back on there just recently. It's a shame that SEOClerks changed the way it did as I used to get quite a lot of orders on there and now, it doesn't seem as busy for the services I used to offer.
The thing is almost all freelancing platforms have changed their modus operandi and such are not like they used to be some years ago. These days getting job at freelancing platforms is not easy unlike before. This is due to over saturation of these platforms.

Bizdustry is the second earning site i got to know about and also the first paid to post forum i joined as at around 2021 or there about if am not mistaken. I am still pretty much active here on bizdustry.

I started my online career with bizdustry and I am still here and working, I am very glad that I found this website because here I learned many new things and found many sources.

No, when I first started making money online I ventured into betting platforms and some Ponzi schemes. So most of those platforms i no longer work in them.

No, when I first started making money online I ventured into betting platforms and some Ponzi schemes. So most of those platforms i no longer work in them.
The Ponzi schemes are scams and they will never stand the test of time . There are so many ponzy scheme that have joined in the past and I lost huge money. I have vowed never to join any of those platforms again.

I started my online career with bizdustry and I am still here and working, I am very glad that I found this website because here I learned many new things and found many sources.
It's good thing that you started working online with bizdustry. With bizdustry, you're sure of making money online unlike when you're working at survey site and some micro job sites where you'll not be sure of reaching withdrawal thresholds.

The first site that I started on has been shut down. The second site I used also has been dhut down, however, the third site I joined still pays me. I joimed hubpages in 2012 and the site has been 0ayig me since 2013.

The Ponzi schemes are scams and they will never stand the test of time . There are so many ponzy scheme that have joined in the past and I lost huge money. I have vowed never to join any of those platforms again.
most of them just existed to scam people of their hard-earned money. That is why it is important never to venture into any website that promises you some percentage of your investment everyday.

I have been posting in Beer money forum ever since 2018 when I started working online. I don't think I am going to stop working there anytime soon. It is just one of the best paid to post forums.

It's good thing that you started working online with bizdustry. With bizdustry, you're sure of making money online unlike when you're working at survey site and some micro job sites where you'll not be sure of reaching withdrawal thresholds.
I agree with you, in survey sites and micro task websites it is not easy to reach threshold because it needs alot of time and hard work in order to withdraw your money.

I have been posting in Beer money forum ever since 2018 when I started working online. I don't think I am going to stop working there anytime soon. It is just one of the best paid to post forums.
Bee money forum has been in existence for quite a long time and it is one of the foremost paid to post forum that you would loved you joined. I've been on the forum for quite a while and I enjoy posting there.

I wish I discovered online earning programs as far back as 2018 but then I wasn't even interested in online activities because I had a stable offline job but it was later that I started working online. Beermoneyforum is indeed a very wonderful platform to join.

I agree with you, in survey sites and micro task websites it is not easy to reach threshold because it needs alot of time and hard work in order to withdraw your money.
There are some survey websites where it is easy for you to reach the threshold. I worked on a survey website like surveytime in the past and their withdrawal threshold is $1.

There are some survey websites where it is easy for you to reach the threshold. I worked on a survey website like surveytime in the past and their withdrawal threshold is $1.
It'll be very nice to register on survey site that will make its minimum withdrawal to be $1 but most times people in the tier 3 countries always get disqualified from answering surveys..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back