What's new

Do you still work on sites you originally started your online career on?

That is very good. The only one that I can still talk about is forumcoin. The rest of them have shut down and it is quite sad that they used to pay very well before they shut down.
I think the management of forumcoin has actually tried to keep the website paying up till now. I think beermoneyforum is also another website that has been in the system for a very long time.

Of course yes, the first site I started working still working till because I see that the site is really a nice one, nothing can stop me working form the site, because it pays.
That's good to hear. There are some old site that are still good as much as, or even better, new site. And I like to work with old site with proven record of payment than the new one that's untested

Creating your own forum will be a very good thing and also an interesting idea but it requires you to have a specific amount of money on ground. It is not a very easy task.
I would love to create my forum one day because I am passionate about helping people gain knowledge and significant amount of money via such platforms.

That's good to hear. There are some old site that are still good as much as, or even better, new site. And I like to work with old site with proven record of payment than the new one that's untested
Yes that's true, when it's comes to working on first site you started to work online, it can actually depends how good they treated you for the first time, and also determine you working there.

I started my career by learning domain marketing, but it was difficult for me so I left it and went Into trading the financial markets.
Currently I don't make money everyday (because it's unrealistic in forex) but I am profitable

I started my career by learning domain marketing, but it was difficult for me so I left it and went Into trading the financial markets.
Currently I don't make money everyday (because it's unrealistic in forex) but I am profitable
This is why I ran away from forex some time ago because it was very difficult to make money from it and I'm the kind of person who does not love to lose money to any online platform

This is why I ran away from forex some time ago because it was very difficult to make money from it and I'm the kind of person who does not love to lose money to any online platform
If you are not strong enough to accept losing it would be difficult to thrive on Investments because most of them are characterised by risks , they can be very rewarding though.

For me if I can earn money that's what really matters, when it comes to earning money online sometimes we don't have choice, we just take whatever we find.

This is why the people I'm this field must accept loss sometimes. They must have it in mind that they can lose money and when they do so, they will not feel too sad

That's the issue I have with survey platforms. They stated it clearly that they accept people from all over the world but they won't allow people from all over the world to answer their survey. Why hire people you know you'll eventually disqualified from answering your survey? To me, even if minimum withdrawal of a survey company is $1, I can't advice people to join it.
I don't even bother myself with working on survey platforms because the opportunity available in my country is not much and the ones that are available for my country pay very little

For me if I can earn money that's what really matters, when it comes to earning money online sometimes we don't have choice, we just take whatever we find.
The goal is not to work your *ss off all through. The goal is to ultimately make money to the extent of attaining freedom from the financial markets. If you can do that online , it is absolutely fine.

The goal is not to work your *ss off all through. The goal is to ultimately make money to the extent of attaining freedom from the financial markets. If you can do that online , it is absolutely fine.
Before you can be able to earn the money you need to work your ass off, trust me nothing will happen if you did not decide to make it happen, a lot of people don't get it.

It is important to note that some platforms later became a scam and there are platforms that are still existing and they're still paying their members despite being around for quite a long time.

Well, there are many Hyip sites that become a scam and they are the ones that tend to pay you initially. In fact, many of those hyips become popular due to their so-called "gains" they offer to their investors.

Well, there are many Hyip sites that become a scam and they are the ones that tend to pay you initially. In fact, many of those hyips become popular due to their so-called "gains" they offer to their investors.
You are right, but for me I have never invested my time or money on those kinds of platforms because sometimes they do scam a lot of people.

At the end of the day people who live in top-tier countries make most amount of money from survey websites. Even those that accept people in lower-tier countries will not send them a lot of surveys..

Well, this is one of the main problems. There are many people who join survey sites but they find that survey platforms are simply not available to them at all.

Well, this is one of the main problems. There are many people who join survey sites but they find that survey platforms are simply not available to them at all.
Yeah that's One of the challenges we face that's why I don't bother myself on surveys because they are not available in my country aswell, working on bizdustry is cool for me.

Yeah, the major reason so many people join survey platforms is because it seems as an easy way to make money but at the end of the day many people especially those from lower-tier countries are not accepted.

There is no doubt that most of the site that online workers started with, they no longer worked on them currently due to some reasons which may be based known to them. I have been working on a particular site, since i join online and still yet.

There is no doubt that most of the site that online workers started with, they no longer worked on them currently due to some reasons which may be based known to them. I have been working on a particular site, since i join online and still yet.
So many people have stopped working on sites where the started From and I don't think it is a crime if you found something that desatisfying about a platform and you decided to proceed to another forum.

I would love to create my forum one day because I am passionate about helping people gain knowledge and significant amount of money via such platforms.
It is really encouraging to have a forum that will give people knowledge and it will dish out necessary information and it will also be a source to make money for people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back