What's new

Do you know people who are working online? And if so how impressed are you?

Yes I know many people who are making money and one of my friend is big start in Youtube and I believe he is earning somewhere $10000/month as from his one of video. So I'm very proud of it.
This is showing your pure heart, you know many people are jealous of their friends which has good income, by the way you must proud on yourself too.

I have a group of friends who are usually working online and to be honest I am very impressed with them because of how hard-working they are and they are putting me through.
There are quite good number of people who I know they currently make thousand of money online, even though most of them seems to invest before they earn.

Wow that's great, actually I don't really know everyone who worked here online but at least I have known some of them that are working here online, but I know that a lot of are working online.
When you know someone that have been working online and making a lot of money, you will be attracted and you will also want to follow the same line to make money for yourself too.

Wow that's great, actually I don't really know everyone who worked here online but at least I have known some of them that are working here online, but I know that a lot of are working online.
the number of people who are working on the internet has increased drastically
In this part of the world there are so many people who are working online and of course they are making tangible amount of money for themselves. It is no longer a new thing like before

In this part of the world there are so many people who are working online and of course they are making tangible amount of money for themselves. It is no longer a new thing like before
You are definitely not far from the truth, because we are having more involvement online and it is getting more interesting too.
There are several ways to make money on the internet and it is important to tap into the opportunity.

When you know someone that have been working online and making a lot of money, you will be attracted and you will also want to follow the same line to make money for yourself too.
That's true, because seeing people who has make so much money online it's will also move also to make money like they too, because everyone wants to make good money online.

This is showing your pure heart, you know many people are jealous of their friends which has good income, by the way you must proud on yourself too.
for me it does not really make sense for people to be jealous of others that have a good income. personally I have not met someone who is jealous of me because of my income or something of that sort because I like to help people.

Yes seriously I have seen quite good number of people who started but later cut along the way, they usually complains that making money on forum is such a huge task
I have a couple of people with me too.
It is definitely not easy at the start, and it would definitely require that you commit to diligence. But sadly only few understand this.

It is definitely not easy at the start, and it would definitely require that you commit to diligence. But sadly only few understand this.
Yes that's the fact, making money by posting on forums is not easy, and the pay is very limited, but we won't quit because we learn allot of things here as we earn.

Yes that's the fact, making money by posting on forums is not easy, and the pay is very limited, but we won't quit because we learn allot of things here as we earn.
Yeah, that is a double win for us because we are enlightened and while at the process we still make some money to solve few of our needs. I think forum is just a Good place to bee

Yeah, that is a double win for us because we are enlightened and while at the process we still make some money to solve few of our needs. I think forum is just a Good place to bee
Yes that is just the fact, earning money on posting on forums is a nice idea, even though it tends to take much of your time, attention. The interesting aspect of it is that you learn as you earn.

I also introduced someone to paid to post platforms but on the long-run he gave up and said that it was a very difficult task. One thing about me is that I don't force people to work on the internet but if you tell them the amount of money you make, they will be surprised.

I also introduced someone to paid to post platforms but on the long-run he gave up and said that it was a very difficult task. One thing about me is that I don't force people to work on the internet but if you tell them the amount of money you make, they will be surprised.
The truth be told, it is not really easy if you want to look at the task that is involved in paid to post it will sometimes be tiring to continue to work on this platform because it is not quite easy to keep typing and earning peanuts.

The truth be told, it is not really easy if you want to look at the task that is involved in paid to post it will sometimes be tiring to continue to work on this platform because it is not quite easy to keep typing and earning peanuts.
Your statement is very correct because the amount of money we make on platforms like this is peanut not really enough to buy hamburger not to talk of using it for something more productive.

That is actually true. It is not easy but when you are consistent you will be surprised on the kind of money you are going to make every single month. There are some freelancers on fiverr who don't even know that amount of money if you combine many paid forums.

It is quite interesting that you have friends that are making money online and it will serve as a mentor and it will continue to give you courage to continue to work online so that you will be able to make money as they are making too.

Till this day I have tried to help a few people to make money online. However, I have also found that they quickly become uninterested when I introduce them to online cash earning opportunities. This is why I no longer bother inviting people.

Till this day I have tried to help a few people to make money online. However, I have also found that they quickly become uninterested when I introduce them to online cash earning opportunities. This is why I no longer bother inviting people.
Me too, what I have discovered is a lot of people want a situation whereby they will do little things and begin to make money but that is not realistic on the internet. Some people i introduced to money working platforms got uninterested after sometime.

Yes, the amount of freelancers have definitely increased much, but there are many people who still seek a real job as they think that making money from home might not pay a good amount of money in the end.

Yes, the amount of freelancers have definitely increased much, but there are many people who still seek a real job as they think that making money from home might not pay a good amount of money in the end.
Not everyone makes enough money from their online jobs so they need to look for offline jobs in order to be able to make reasonable amount of money for themselves.

Been impressed is what I am actually because I loved people who are hard working and trying possible ways to make income for themselves. due to that I also engage myself too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back