What's new

Do you invest in smart contract?

Smart contract are more like hyips investment where you Invest coins mostly ethereum or Tron to earn percentage of your investment daily usually from 1% to as high as 7% daily but you can't withdraw your deposit until as that is the basis of your reward.
I am currently earning from two with daily Interest of 1% and 3% respectively. Do you invest in smart contract?
I don't invest in smart contracts but I've seen a lots of investors who invest on it. They earn base on their referrals' hustle. They need to ginger their downlines to work hard so that they can receive their share in percentage.

I don't invest in smart contracts but I've seen a lots of investors who invest on it. They earn base on their referrals' hustle. They need to ginger their downlines to work hard so that they can receive their share in percentage.
Yeah , when a smart contract is launched newly you have the chance to make money from such especially if you are good at referring people but always analyse the risk involved.

I have not invested on smart contracts or even tokens. My crypto investment is mainly on crupto currencies. I have invested on multiple currencies including Botcoin, Ethereum, ADA, etc.

Well done. My brother, not all smart contract are really worth it. I have invested in lionshare and couldn't make much, even million money and ecochain. But it depends on the strength you have in advertising and others.

Bad experience! I invested in Gramfree smart contract, when I reached the minimum withdrawal threshold, my account got malfunctioned. I won't take such high investment risk chances again.

I know what exactly are smart contracts (I knew about them through forums), however, I am yet to invest in smart contracts, in fact I even don't know where I can find smart contracts to invest on

I once invested into smart contracts but regretted I did, a friend of mine actually referred me, it was Tron smart contract, I failed to make proper findings before joining which is unusual of me. My friend only got paid once and lost the rest of the investment, I was never paid till the whole thing crashed. Smart contracts are scams. A lot of security exchange commission do warn people against them.

Last edited:
The smart contract owners claim they don't have control over it but when they have the power to stop.it paying , they are good to invest on when the plan is very small and sustainable, i invested into two one is still paying and the other crash after one month

Smart contract are more like hyips investment where you Invest coins mostly ethereum or Tron to earn percentage of your investment daily usually from 1% to as high as 7% daily but you can't withdraw your deposit until as that is the basis of your reward.
I am currently earning from two with daily Interest of 1% and 3% respectively. Do you invest in smart contract?
I haven't investee in smart contracts, but I would love to know more about how it works. If it is like the HYIPs, isn't that risky? Is there no chance of losing my investments?

I have invested in smart contract some time ago but i was not able to withdraw my earnings from the site.
From your experience, it is quite a good one to try out, but then not being able to withdraw all that you have earned is a lot discouraging.

One thing i have come to understand about some of these smart contracts is that they are usually with a reward system that gives out high returns on investment,and before you know it you have lost your money.

I do not invest in any smart project at all. This is due to the fact that most of them have been proven to be scam and I would not want to lose hard earned money to them at all . It's best to stay off .

I am aware of a Yobit operation where you must spend numerous coins and meet daily conditions, such as making 10 trades or 20 bets, in order to receive daily revenue sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back