What's new

Did you start working online because you had to or because you wanted to?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started working online, was it because you had to find work? Or was it because you wanted to try a different way of making a living? I'm kind of the latter, as I wanted to work online because of my anxieties. But these days I prefer it as it gives me the freedom to do what I want. Also, the area I live in there isn't many good jobs, so I had to venture into the world wide web to find work. What about you?

When you started working online, was it because you had to find work? Or was it because you wanted to try a different way of making a living? I'm kind of the latter, as I wanted to work online because of my anxieties. But these days I prefer it as it gives me the freedom to do what I want. Also, the area I live in there isn't many good jobs, so I had to venture into the world wide web to find work. What about you?
I knew I had mad-typing skills, so I figured it would be a waste not to put them to good use.
My Grandma taught me to type when I was 4. It was right around the time I was learning to read and write. I could already see at that age that typing was easier, and faster.
Then I found stenography, and that's wayyy faster than typing, but a lot more complicated. So now I have two skills and they both involve some type of typing/transcription and all I wanted to do was use them to earn money, preferably from home.
The one job I had at the college was cool too, because not only was I able to transcribe notes for students, I was also helping them. Plus, it was kinda like going back to college. For free!
:)

It was actually because I was introduced to working online some years ago by a very good friend of mine and I saw it as a very good opportunity for me to have another source of good income generation added to my offline job as well and ever since then I have not stopped.

Before I started working online, I was already earning as a newspaper writer by writing on multiple local newspapers. I tried my hands on online writing to improve my income. However, when I started earning more money online, I abandoned my offline work to concentrate on online jobs. I started as a writer, and currently I do a lot of things online, including writing, to make money.

Before I started working online, I was already earning as a newspaper writer by writing on multiple local newspapers. I tried my hands on online writing to improve my income. However, when I started earning more money online, I abandoned my offline work to concentrate on online jobs. I started as a writer, and currently I do a lot of things online, including writing, to make money.

I believe that you actually made the right decision because the only thing that matters in this life is being involved with something that pays you better in terms of the work you are doing. So, well it is far more better for you to be invested in your online work because it pays you better than doing an offline job.

I start working online after i watch a movie about a crypto currency called Bitcoin, at that time i didn't believe that i can earn free money online, so i start searching and watching youtube videos on how to earn free online money, then start earning from a faucet site after some weeks i withdrawed my earning and i was so amazed that i can make money online from anywhere.

I come as poor person in my society, then since knows forex, then learning forex from public computer in internet cafee. First time blind how to running windows computer and how to open browser, this is funny experience I ask waiters to opened browser and ask them to open website for reading forex article.

My goal learning online business of course want to out from bad financial conditions, with FXOpen broker now I trade forex despite not becomes a rich man, however profit can be use to cover daily needs for family.

I wanted to earn additional income aside from my job. I also want to start a business someday. That's why I started freelancing.

I started working online because I wanted to add another source of income making to my earnings from my office job.

My expenses increased drastically over the years and I needed something extra to build my income otherwise living through life will he difficult.

I didn't start to work online as a necessity, I started more than anything because I wanted to find some way to earn some more money, and at that time I spent a lot of my free time on the internet so I started researching some ways to earn money online.

I have tried many ways to earn online, I could say that I have tried PTC, faucets, freelancing, article writing, surveys, trading and more, in the end I stayed with what worked best for me and gradually improving.

In fact I started to work in some ptp forums because I wanted to find new methods of making money online and upload reviews of those websites that had worked for me, so I found forums like Bizdustry and others which helped me greatly.

It was actually because I was introduced to working online some years ago by a very good friend of mine and I saw it as a very good opportunity for me to have another source of good income generation added to my offline job as well and ever since then I have not stopped.

I just hope that you are enjoying making money online. This is because making money online is fun and there are many things a person could do when he pursues an online career. I started my online career a few years ago and now I work as a freelancer. So starting online career was a great thing for me.

I was really afraid of making money online and that's because I have heard numerous stories about how the online space scammed a lot of people off their yard earned money. I could have chose not to venture online but I did because I wanted to.

I started to work online because of the extra money and income it brings. I did not want to depend on only one source of income as the bills keep increasing daily...

I started working online because I wanted to and also because at the time, I was in a mentally abusive relationship where the money was controlled and I never had any money for myself.

Being able to work online helped me to bring in my own funds so that I could buy things I needed without having to ask for money so to speak.

Since I got out of that relationship and I am now in a new better one, I still enjoy doing the work I do online and I do that now for an income because it is something I enjoy :)

I was really afraid of making money online and that's because I have heard numerous stories about how the online space scammed a lot of people off their yard earned money. I could have chose not to venture online but I did because I wanted to.
If you don't know better how to work online and make sure to get your money, it's when you're going to be vulnerable to scammers. I've read some people's experience where they were asked to pay money before they can work and earn on some websites. They did and never earned from the website.

I start working online after i watch a movie about a crypto currency called Bitcoin, at that time i didn't believe that i can earn free money online, so i start searching and watching youtube videos on how to earn free online money, then start earning from a faucet site after some weeks i withdrawed my earning and i was so amazed that i can make money online from anywhere.

Being able to make money from faucet websites is something that's been on for more than 10 years. It's true that most of these faucet websites doesn't pay high but they are always very consistent with paying anyone who's making use of it. I have used them to earn money online in the past which I did well in but I haven't been using them lately.

I wanted to try another way of earning a living. There are a lot of constraints that comes with working offline such as the boss talking to you anyhow, your inability to decide on some key issues at the workplace and many more reasons. So, working online helps to give me that peace of mind.

I wanted to try another way of earning a living. There are a lot of constraints that comes with working offline such as the boss talking to you anyhow, your inability to decide on some key issues at the workplace and many more reasons. So, working online helps to give me that peace of mind.

Personally for me, for the fact that I have seen how so many other people were making money online, I couldn't have peace of mind. I will always ask myself whether those who were doing it had two heads? Obviously, they don't and I know it's what I can. It's part of what drove me in the path of being a freelancer.

Before, I was just very interested in what you can do on the Internet and what you get paid for, and at first I was very interested, but eventually, as now, I have to work and look for new ways, because without it I simply will not be able to live, because my work covers all costs

I started working online because I had to. Life with me was very challenging and difficult, and my offline work wasn't paying, so I had no choice but to engage myself in online and learn some skills in which I will use to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back