What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

I am also praying that such thing should not happen again but it seems as if after some years certain things like that always happen. It also happened in the early 1900s
Hmm, we just pray it should not be repeating itself again because the incident we have already experience was enough to say bye bye to Corona virus for ever.

Yes for sure, there is this saying that says someones upgrade might be another person's downgrade, the pandemic has helped some people and at the same time it didn't favor some people.
That is actually very true. what favours some group of persons may not favour another person. That is actually how life works. The pandemic was a blessing to many and suffering to others.

That is actually very true. what favours some group of persons may not favour another person. That is actually how life works. The pandemic was a blessing to many and suffering to others.
Many people can attest to the fact that the pandemic pushed them to look for alternative ways to make money offline and they were able to find some platforms that they've been making money from since then online.

Yes I was able to retain the work which I started online during the pandemic because I still earn from there. But this time around I'm not usually free to spend a lot of time in it as during the pandemic. I need to focus more on school works now.

Actually people get stick to the online earnings platforms due to the effects of the pandemic. most of the company lost there standing ground of operation leaving there employees as jobless given them no other hope than online.

Actually people get stick to the online earnings platforms due to the effects of the pandemic. most of the company lost there standing ground of operation leaving there employees as jobless given them no other hope than online.
Yes you're right, most especially during this pandemic I heard that the rate of people who started doing online business increased in huge amount of number.

Yes you're right, most especially during this pandemic I heard that the rate of people who started doing online business increased in huge amount of number.
of course it was only natural for the amount of people who started doing online businesses to increase during the pandemic. A lot of people were locked down and they had no other option.

of course it was only natural for the amount of people who started doing online businesses to increase during the pandemic. A lot of people were locked down and they had no other option.
Yes I sticked to my online business since when I noticed that one can earn allot of money just by posting on forums, that was when I devoted most of my time on making money online.

Truth be told,
there are lot of people that I started working online due to the pandemic and that is exactly what makes them to keep working on the internet as of today .
It is really a wonderful idea if you can continue to work online and continue to make cool income for yourself.

Definitely, the pandemic really opened our eyes to the online community alot decided to venture into online works and it has been very well for them. Online works are just easier.

Yes I sticked to my online business since when I noticed that one can earn allot of money just by posting on forums, that was when I devoted most of my time on making money online.
making money from forums is actually one of the best especially if you are getting started on the internet. All you need is dedication and focus for you to make reasonable amount of money.

Probably, I was among the people that the Corona virus pandemic opened their eyes. It was that period that I started to discover different ways of making money online and the possibilities to make full-time income on the internet. Before then I was making money online but it was very infinitesimal.

We could face such kind of conditions in the future. Wars, pandemics, and global economical issues could make it harder for many people to survive in the future and people must prepare for that.

If you want to earn money online you are expected to have a good mindset, anything start starts from the mind and if you have the right mindset you'll definitely enjoy the journey.
The Good mindset that you're talking about should be in the form of relevant skill because if you did not have a skill, you cannot work online . It is more or less like your certificate or qualification to making money online.

We could face such kind of conditions in the future. Wars, pandemics, and global economical issues could make it harder for many people to survive in the future and people must prepare for that.
It is always very important and necessary that we prepare for such things so that when they begin to happen it will not take us by surprise. Actually a lot of people did not prepare for the pandemic and they made a lot of losses.

It is always very important and necessary that we prepare for such things so that when they begin to happen it will not take us by surprise. Actually a lot of people did not prepare for the pandemic and they made a lot of losses.
The pandemic came by surprise and it caught everybody unaware to the extent that it affected so many businesses.
We are not really praying for such a thing to happen again because it is really a pathetic situation.

Actually I didn't stick to my online earnings yet because I still have some major roles to play in my offline business though it was affect by the pandemic period but not that very bad to quit.

You know during this pandemic period, many people lost their jobs and the only thing that people could do to make ends meet was to engage in online money making. Sure this pandemic led many people to online jobs.

that is multiple stream of income and it is very good if you really want to make a lot of money for yourself. Venturing into different kind of businesses will fetch you more money.
This is quite true. I think given the current economic climate, it is important to have different sources of income regardless of you working offline in order to make ends meet.

Definitely, the pandemic really opened our eyes to the online community alot decided to venture into online works and it has been very well for them. Online works are just easier.
Yes that is the point I meant earlier, the pandemic had made room for some people like me and you to earn money online just as we do earn from the bizdustry

This is quite true. I think given the current economic climate, it is important to have different sources of income regardless of you working offline in order to make ends meet.
I always try as much as possible to advise people to have multiple sources of income. If it is possible you can work both online and offline in order to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back