What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

Since after the pandemic that the academic calendar is not going that well, I just decided to stick to earning money online as a way to carter for myself and pay some of my bills.

Looking for more opportunities to make money on the internet is what everyone is looking out for.
Personally , i am still searching for ways to make more income on the internet.

I think that you must be really active on online forums as online forums is the best way to make money. You must make money on the internet because making money online is much simpler if not easy.

I think that you must be really active on online forums as online forums is the best way to make money. You must make money on the internet because making money online is much simpler if not easy.
I am really active on some forums because I work full time online and I'm still looking for additional ways to make money and a much more simpler way to make money .

When it came to the pandemic originally, I imagine it brought many of you online to find work. Since the pandemic has kinda slowed down, I was wondering if you guys are sticking to online work? Or have some of you decided to go back into in person work as well?

I don't think I could do in person work again. I prefer online for sure.
I never knew that I could get money from browsing some time ago. During the COVID-19 pandemic, I found out several ways of generating income. Although they're not really huge amount, but I don't think I'm gonna give small pennies a chance.

Many people decided to stick to online earning because it was their only way of making money when the incident of covid-19 occurred and that really opened their eyes to know that earn online is the best.

Many people decided to stick to online earning because it was their only way of making money when the incident of covid-19 occurred and that really opened their eyes to know that earn online is the best.
Online provide an alternative for people during the pandemic to make money.
We all know that things were hard at that time and making money is very difficult but online came to rescue for so many people.

I am really active on some forums because I work full time online and I'm still looking for additional ways to make money and a much more simpler way to make money .

It is really great to see that you are so active and I really hope that you will remain active on online paid to post forums and I think that paid forums are a kind of blessing for many people.

For now I'm currently doing a mixture of the two - this helps in expanding my streams of income. I'll quit my physical job when my business online has reach potential to give me x3 of my physical job without breaking so much of a sweat

For now I'm currently doing a mixture of the two - this helps in expanding my streams of income. I'll quit my physical job when my business online has reach potential to give me x3 of my physical job without breaking so much of a sweat
It is quite interesting that you're sharing this, j would like to know the platforms if I can also venture into it because I work full time online now

It is quite interesting that you're sharing this, j would like to know the platforms if I can also venture into it because I work full time online now

It is so good to see that you now work online. Were you having a day job in the past? I used to work offline more than one year ago in the past, but now I work online as a full-time earner.

During the pandemic , i realises that i dont have any option than to stick with online earning webistes , but after the pandemic , i am doing the two ( online and offline job ).

i have not totally decided to just working online, i still like my 9-5 job as i find it very interesting and also i love my working experience plus the opportunity it affords me to meet various people from all works of life.
I think you can still make out time to work both online and offline. If you enjoy working offline you can also try as much as possible to venture into online businesses.

Actually alot of business offline has really been affected during the pandemic lockdown making alot of people to concentrate more on there online jobs and even after that period some could not go back to there offline again.

Actually alot of business offline has really been affected during the pandemic lockdown making alot of people to concentrate more on there online jobs and even after that period some could not go back to there offline again.
many people who have businesses actually ran out of money to finance it because of the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. So searching for alternative ways of making money online was the best option for them.

I was laid off during the pandemic so in a way I was forced to inquire about online businesses, and this has helped me so much ever since
Many people lost their job during the pandemic, truly. Getting laid off is not a pleasant experience. I'm happy you get to know about making money online immediately you get laid off from your job.

Currently, there is no more pandemic but people are still working online based on the fact that they considered it as more simple and easier compared to offline working. so people have different reasons.

Many people lost their job during the pandemic, truly. Getting laid off is not a pleasant experience. I'm happy you get to know about making money online immediately you get laid off from your job.
So many companies laid off so many employees and that is the reason why most of the people will resort to working online as an alternative.
It is often better to work online because it gives you opportunity to work at your own pace.

A lot of people started searching for alternative ways of making money because they were fired from their jobs. That is actually a very bad experience about the internet has given many people the opportunity.

Well I can say that covid 19 pandemic is an eye-opener to so many people because it was as a result of it, that many people knows about how to be in money online.
The pandemic was indeed an eyes opener for many people. A lot people prior to the pandemic period didn't believe in making money online, but when they lose their job during the pandemic, they have no option than to dig for legit ways to make money online.
Well, I have been working online before the pandemic but during the pandemic, due to the lockdown, I have time to research more on making money online. When I find that it's possible to earn a living from online, I decide to take it serious.

Last edited:
I work from home since 2012 and I enjoy it so much. I am the kind of person who loves staying home and going out is painful. So, when I decided to change my life and be at home working that was the best step I gave towards my own future and sake. I feel happy, I am very much disciplined to work from home and I enjoy so much taking my breaks coming here and posting or cotinue doing something on the internet, which a job out wouldn't allow me to, or I would be blocked for the most part of my day. I hope it remains like that for a whole long time!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back