What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

I always try as much as possible to advise people to have multiple sources of income. If it is possible you can work both online and offline in order to make money.
I also attempt to convince people to make money online, but their skepticism prevents them from being interested. This is not a total surprise due to the negative misconceptions around it caused by multiple scams.

Well, Pandemic introduced me to a lot of web content.
Prior to the pandemic, I was only familiar with a handful online income streams.
I am familiar with blogging and a few other methods.
But as soon as the pandemic hit, I turned my attention to making money online.

Well, Pandemic introduced me to a lot of web content.
Prior to the pandemic, I was only familiar with a handful online income streams.
I am familiar with blogging and a few other methods.
But as soon as the pandemic hit, I turned my attention to making money online.
It is a very interesting that you are one of the beneficiaries of the goodies of offered online during the pandemic.
So many people made a lot of money during this period.

Yes that is the point I meant earlier, the pandemic had made room for some people like me and you to earn money online just as we do earn from the bizdustry
Definitely, the pandemic was quite a blessing in disguise because of the huge opportunities that it presented us with in order to make money online especially bizdustry and forex

I have started working online before the pandemic but i really started working online fully mainly because of the pandemic which has helped me acheive a lot of things online .

I have started working online before the pandemic but i really started working online fully mainly because of the pandemic which has helped me acheive a lot of things online .
There are many people also who works online before the covid-19 pandemic but there rate of working was low in comparing with during the Covid19 pandemic.

I'm actually in student so I never had time to focus on online money making. It was during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown that I had the time to focus on making money online..
Yes you're right, I believe most of us posting on forums here are students, it was during the pandemic that most of us are opputuned to start making money online.

Definitely, the pandemic was quite a blessing in disguise because of the huge opportunities that it presented us with in order to make money online especially bizdustry and forex
Even though the pandemic tends to affect other peoples business, most especially those that are into offline business, but still it favors some people who are into online business.

Even though the pandemic tends to affect other peoples business, most especially those that are into offline business, but still it favors some people who are into online business.
The pandemic is a kind of blessing to some people because that was when they got to know most of the ways to make money online legitimately and some were made rich through this means.

The pandemic is a kind of blessing to some people because that was when they got to know most of the ways to make money online legitimately and some were made rich through this means.
Yes the pandemic had proliferate some people business as the case maybe, even though at the same time it led to total drops down in some people business.

There are not of proliferation during the pandemic most especially for the online businesses.
The online businesses during the pandemic saw a lot of visit and involvement because so many people were looking for alternative ways to earn offline. That is exactly what led to many people to work online.

Actually after the pandemic period I later realized that the online earnings and websites do offer so many earning opportunities for those who are willing and ready to dedicate their time to earning with much stress compared to offline.

Actually after the pandemic period I later realized that the online earnings and websites do offer so many earning opportunities for those who are willing and ready to dedicate their time to earning with much stress compared to offline.
The pandemic open the eyes of so many people to so many things. Most especially, 80% of the people that are working online today came online as a result of the fact that there was a total of down on offline businesses during the pandemic.

Actually we can deny that the pandemic has exposed alot of people to earnings online and during, and even after the period alot of people discovered it's more easier and simple compared to offline.

I also attempt to convince people to make money online, but their skepticism prevents them from being interested. This is not a total surprise due to the negative misconceptions around it caused by multiple scams.
it will be very difficult for you to convince people who are not interested in making money online to venture into some platforms. I only try to convince people who I know maybe very much interested.

it will be very difficult for you to convince people who are not interested in making money online to venture into some platforms. I only try to convince people who I know maybe very much interested.
This is a good point. Due to the proliferation of scams on the Internet, some people have been so scarred to the extent that they refuse to see the light at the end of the tunnel regarding any other platform that can make money for them online.

You are absolutely on point.
The truth is that working online has its advantages and disadvantages too.
Imagine waking up to a whacky internet connection.

You are absolutely on point.
The truth is that working online has its advantages and disadvantages too.
Imagine waking up to a whacky internet connection.
Yes that's right,I have ever come across something like this, I woke up in the mid night to do my daily task but finds out that there is bad network connection, that's how I missed it that day.

This is a good point. Due to the proliferation of scams on the Internet, some people have been so scarred to the extent that they refuse to see the light at the end of the tunnel regarding any other platform that can make money for them online.
Yeah, I think the only way to convince people that have been scammed on the internet before to start working online is if you personally know them. You can show them your payment proofs and they will believe.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back