What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

Yeah, I think the only way to convince people that have been scammed on the internet before to start working online is if you personally know them. You can show them your payment proofs and they will believe.
This is the most reasonable way of persuading someone to start earning online income. Sharing evidence of payments goes a long way to erase doubts in the person's mind about making money online.

This is the most reasonable way of persuading someone to start earning online income. Sharing evidence of payments goes a long way to erase doubts in the person's mind about making money online.
Yeah, that is actually the surest way of convincing people that working online is not a scam. That they have come across scam platforms does not mean that there are not legitimate platforms on the net.

Yeah, that is actually the surest way of convincing people that working online is not a scam. That they have come across scam platforms does not mean that there are not legitimate platforms on the net.
It will be very good to convince people to work online if you're showing them the payment proof because it will give them a clear signal that it is not a scam.

I also attempt to convince people to make money online, but their skepticism prevents them from being interested. This is not a total surprise due to the negative misconceptions around it caused by multiple scams.

I have also tried to invite people to explore online money making options but they never seemed that much interested, even during the pandemic. This was quite concerning because people should now try to understand that making money online is possible.

I have also tried to invite people to explore online money making options but they never seemed that much interested, even during the pandemic. This was quite concerning because people should now try to understand that making money online is possible.
So many people will not believe what you are telling them because they believed that online is filled with scams. you can convince them for the if you show them payment proof.

This is exactly why I make sure to perform an opening withdrawal on a recently discovered platform before making friends and family aware. This gives you proper evidence of payment proofs which can be displayed to maintain the credibility of the website.
In some cases, earning money online is not a forte of some people. However, most of the time, people doubt the authenticity of the platform unless you are able to provide credible payment proofs.

Last edited:
It will be very good to convince people to work online if you're showing them the payment proof because it will give them a clear signal that it is not a scam.
Yeah, that is the easiest way of convincing people to start working online. Especially people who are close to you offline, you can easily show them and they will believe mediately.

The pandemic actually make me to stick to working online. During the pandemic, there was a lockdown as a result of which nobody is allowed to go to work.
It was during this time that I took online job very serious.

The pandemic actually make me to stick to working online. During the pandemic, there was a lockdown as a result of which nobody is allowed to go to work.
It was during this time that I took online job very serious.
it is a period like that, that we will see the importance of working on the internet. A lot of business ventures also made out time for their employees to be working at home.

I also agree that sharing payment proofs is one of the best ways to convince people. Only if people had realised the potential of making money online, they would never had criticised online money making.

I also agree that sharing payment proofs is one of the best ways to convince people. Only if people had realised the potential of making money online, they would never had criticised online money making.
Sharing of payment proofs will give them the idea of the amount of money they stand making whenever they venture into money making platforms. If they realise the potentials they will be committed.

Sharing of payment proofs will give them the idea of the amount of money they stand making whenever they venture into money making platforms. If they realise the potentials they will be committed.

Actually, sharing payment proofs encourage other people to join the site and this also makes it more beneficial for the owner of the website as well as the owner will be able to get more recognition.

Actually I think the covid pandemic can not be an enough reason to quit your offline business though it depends on the level of income compared to both online and offline.

Actually, sharing payment proofs encourage other people to join the site and this also makes it more beneficial for the owner of the website as well as the owner will be able to get more recognition.
Yeah, that is why there are the some platforms that makes it compulsory for their members to post their payment proof after they have been paid. I think that is one of the ways of making people believe the platform is legitimate.

I took notice that the pandemic had revealed many people's true personalities. I also realized that whenever we experience emergencies, our online income is very helpful, so I made the decision to never ever stop using online earning opportunities.

Actually alot of people have no othet option than to stick to the online jobs after the pandemic which has caused them or affected there jobs. alot of people lost there jobs at that period.

I took notice that the pandemic had revealed many people's true personalities. I also realized that whenever we experience emergencies, our online income is very helpful, so I made the decision to never ever stop using online earning opportunities.
the coronavirus pandemic made people to realise the reason it is very important to make money on the internet. People that had been making money before then online actually had no problems with their income.

The pandemic open eyes to the opportunity available online. During the pandemic because of lockdown, I couldn't go anywhere so I decided to focus online. And it has helped me alot because I earned more 70% of my money from online.

Online business is something I am just willing to do , it was not actually because of the pandemic or any other thing. It is something that burns out of natural interest

Online business is something I am just willing to do , it was not actually because of the pandemic or any other thing. It is something that burns out of natural interest
I was also among the people who got interested in making money on the internet even before the Corona virus pandemic. I have been looking for different ways of making money online before the lockdown.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back